Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 8:52am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 16/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3

He's lying down so kicking him doesn't achieve much. You do it any way I assume. Merrin unlocks you and helps tie up the cop using large careful bunny ears.

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 3:36pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3

I pick up the cop's tazer and gun, as well as the rest of my belongings.
"Alright, let's find a way out of here," I say as I crack the door enough to see outside the room.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 3:25am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

Flag

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, Colt Predator 6/6, combat TAZER.

You can see a Jigam in double kevlar resting on a chair.
You can also hear people muttering in broken English.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 2:25pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, Colt Predator 6/6, combat TAZER.

I open the door fully and point my gun at the resting Jigjam's face. I try to take him hostage.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 8:12pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

The Jigjam immediately lunges at you, tackling you to the ground. While you wrestle Merrin shoots your assailant three times in the back but the lead is stopped by the vests.

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 8:21pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I try to force him off of me so I can shoot.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 8:32pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

Arms: Hagwraith micro 10/20 (20)
State: Colorfully bruised,

He can't really move his arms that much because of the thick vests, but whenever Merrin shoots him in the back he forced down on you.
You eventually lift him up half lift him up and unleash the Hagwraith micro on him pointblank. The hail of bullets tears through the first vest and slam into the second. Something pops and the guy goes limp.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 10:32pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I roll him off me and get on my feet, scanning for the next door.
"We have to find Penny and Alazzander."

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 7:57am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

Confidence bolstered, I walk steadily out form behind the garbage can and continue firing.

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 8:16pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

"Right." Merrin says, quickly reloaded the magazine of his pistol.
You open the door. Inside is a large 'dining' room. there are two Jigjams sitting and talking to a second officer.

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

You run down the hill firing (randomly?) and reach the car. At the same time The Miner backs up to the window. You hear a rustle behind you.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!