Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted May 16, '13 at 4:40am

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Murklin Seabass
Description: A 1.92 M, brown short hair, mature face and has pale skin.
Currency: 40$
Arms: Snyder and Kemp 12/12.
Armour: Gas Mask, Rebreather.
State: Healthy.
Items: Pick-axe, knife.

*How he dares to shout on me*
Ill pick the right guard, shoot the left guard and then fight to death with the knife with the middle man since he doesnt have arms.

Posted May 16, '13 at 9:07am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $10

Arms: Pick-axe, Barb Spitter 3/4

Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Healthy

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock

Oh, okay...ew... erm, I wade in.

Posted May 22, '13 at 8:53pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

(bump...)

Posted May 22, '13 at 10:01pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

Name: Murklin Seabass
Description: A 1.92 M, brown short hair, mature face and has pale skin.
Currency: 40$
Arms: Snyder and Kemp 12/12.
Armour: Gas Mask, Rebreather.
State: Healthy.
Items: Pick-axe, knife.

You swing the pick at the left body guard and catch him on the temple, he reels back and drops his weapon, you then fire your side-arm at the other guard but he drops to one knee and aims his rifle.
The "middle man" steps back and draws a magnum revolver from within his coat.

Posted May 22, '13 at 10:05pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

The water is unpleasantly greasy and as you enter you panic several small albino soft-looking frogs that start rushing around in the water making squealing sounds.

Posted May 23, '13 at 7:59am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Okay um, I go for the far end, at least, as long as it doesn't get so deep I had to wade.

Posted May 23, '13 at 9:10am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

At it's deepest the water is just below shoulder height, but you have trouble getting back up onto the shear of land on the other side.

Posted May 24, '13 at 9:31am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Oh, okay, um, I'll get out swfitly, partly because if its cold i'd probably be loosing the feeling in my feet.

Posted May 24, '13 at 10:56pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

You have trouble getting back up onto the shear of land on the other side.
Also the water is weirdly warm.

Posted May 25, '13 at 7:11am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Can I use my pick to help myself climb up? The warm water is definitely disconcerting.

Bit confused, I'm imagining the elevator gets of onto a single path that leads shortly into a pool of water, or, is there other paths?

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!