Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 5:50am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

Startled, I turn around aiming my rifle at the disturbance.

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 1:45pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 10/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Colorfully bruised,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, Colt Predator 6/6, combat TAZER.

I automatically send a volley of bullets the bounty-hunters' way and duck for cover.

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 7:14pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

, Pick Axe.,

Someone in red standing behind you whacks you in the head with a black-jack.
You are thrown backward, into the car door and over. You hit something soft but heavy before losing conscience.

You wake up in the back of a truck, judging it to be a good few hours later.
There are others in the truck, a couple of Mexicans and another Inuit.

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, Colt Predator 6/6, combat TAZER.

You takeout one of the Bounty hunters and Merrin grabs the cop in a sleeper hold. Apparently unable to preform a proper sleeper hold Merrin yelps as the cop bites him. The other Jigjam unholsters a crossbow. Aims it at Merrin.

Posted Dec 30, '13 at 7:14am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

, Pick Axe.,

'consciousness' , , the 'ness' is important, but anyway

Ask the Inuit where we are in danish. (not knowing much Greenlandic.)

Posted Dec 30, '13 at 4:01pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I yell at Merrin to duck while I continue to fire at the jigjam

Posted Dec 30, '13 at 8:25pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

, Pick Axe.,

The inuit screw up his round face and answers in broken english. "We are in immigration truck." The man extends his hand needlessly as he he is restrained to the other side of the truck five feet away. "My name is Urluk."

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 2:28am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

You dispatch the Jigjam and he spasms, firing the bolt.
It hits the cop in the back of the neck. Making an 'eew' sound Merrin drops the cops body and looks at the three doors leading out indecisively.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 8:47am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

"Ilden"I reply. "hmm, immigration...that's weird, I'm not a citizen of Greenland...or anywhere really...where will they deport me? The moon?"
I speak in Greenlandic for Urluk's sake.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 1:49pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I take initiative and push past Merrin, taking whatever door he's closest to.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 9:57pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

515 posts

You end up in another cell. Penny is chained to the wall while Sissy has her lower half stuck in a tissue box. They are having a debate about weather the .44 Hyper Magnum has better stopping power than the 9mm Magnesium Express. As you enter Penny turns and makes a relieved noise. Then ask uneasily "Wheres Alazannder...?"

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!