Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 5:15am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

(oh my, sorry hemp, that was confusing...)

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

"Ilden"I reply. "hmm, immigration...that's weird, I'm not a citizen of Greenland...or anywhere really...where will they deport me? The moon?"
I speak in Greenlandic for Urluk's sake.

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 3:02pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Colorfully bruised,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, Colt Predator 6/6, combat TAZER.

I shrug grimly and go about releasing the two of them.
"There's still some more to this place. He might be in a different room," I say as I pull Sissy from the tissue box.

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 10:36pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,

"Uh, probably green-land. Maybe even Iceland if they make a error. Last time I got caught they sent me to Korea." The truck goes over a speed bump and rocks alarmingly. The Mexicans get into an argument and start shouting at each other gutturally.

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, Colt Predator 6/6, combat TAZER.

As Penny retrieves her gear Sissy spots the revolver on your belt "Lordy an' Tarnations; you gotta gimme yer six-shooter!"
She gives you sad-albino-puppy-cowboy-pshycopath eyes.

Merrin checks one of the doors and finds it to lead out onto the street.

Posted Jan 4, '14 at 6:04am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

(have my items been confiscated? Or can 'deporters' not do that?)

"Korea? Wow, they aren't very observative..." I stand up, not quite between the Mexicans. "He break it up you too!" I say, speaking English again.

Posted Jan 5, '14 at 9:34pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

ame: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨

You still have your gear, although they have forced safeties attached.
One of them turns to you and squints for several seconds. The other waves a double-action revolver, which you suspect had no safety to fix.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 5:13am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

I back away holding my hands up. "No need to be hasty..." I stammer.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 8:04pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

The armed Mexican growls "No me fío de él, me recuerda a mi contador."
The smiles and looks of into the distance. "me recuerda a mi madre."

The truck comes to a stop and a US policeman opens the door.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 11:47pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

"Free at last, free at last"
I smile brightly as I pass the pistol to Sissy and exclaim, "Here ya go, pal!" Then I turn to Merrin and call her an inbred-hillbilly under my breath.

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 8:04pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

Sissy eagerly checks the load on the magnum, giggling at the sight of six shiny primers smiling back at her. "We gotta find Alazannder," Penny says moving toward the last door "I have a contract."

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 11:04pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

"Alright, that's cool," I say, "but ladies first."

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!