Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 5:27am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

I pocket the yogurt and go out the revolving door.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 4:36am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

449 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Colorfully bruised,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

"It is, and more!" Alazzander happily running down the stairs two at a time "Welcome to Rose's Candy Rum. The perfect place to buy yourself a liquorice liquor, a berried brandy, or plan your assent to power!"

Penny opens the door and enters, followed by Sissy who enters and sweeps her new gun around the room dramatically. You enter into the shop, a cosy old fashioned affair, with a wooden counter and what look like actual caskets full of candy. A bored looking Asian girl is sitting behind the counter.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 4:59am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

449 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

, Pick Axe, Alcoholic yogurt.

The city-scape outside could pass as America, were it not for the stone-cobbled road, and bright green and abundant grass. There are several buildings in reach, some look like flats, others typical Oriental houses.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 6:33am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

, Pick Axe, Alcoholic yogurt.

I wander around trying to find a local.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 12:16pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

"Uh.. It's very... quaint, but this is just a front. Right?" I ask, "Where are all the freedom fighters, the homemade explosives, the treason and flag-burning? Do you guys just sit around getting drunk off candy all day?"

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 8:09pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

449 posts

Alazannder seems personally offended by the accusation "Of course, there is a secret passage. We keep it under the barrel of chewable bottle caps over there." He walks over and lifts the casket, revealing a small trapdoor underneath. The counter girl ignores this and focuses on glaring vehemently into space.

The trapdoor leads into a official looking locker room with tiles on the floor.
There are however only five locker that aren't broken. They are labeled; Alazannder, Penny, Insef, Hal and Chikako.
There is a door leading out into three paths.

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 11:43am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I climb down and look around. "This is more like it, but who are Hal, Insef, and Chikako?" I ask

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 8:04pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

449 posts

"Hal is our tech-head, he joined up after his water filter store was raided by SWAT and illegalized. Chikako is Japanese half Chinese, and I'm suspicious that if do manage to take over, she'll be trying to turn the US communist. But she's a crack shot so we need her. Also I'm pretty sure her name means 'friendly person'. Insef is from Redcroft and he just signed up so he could burn things."

He leads down one of the passage ways. Inside there are two people hiding behind a reinforced glass screen. On the other side of the glass is a small bomb on the floor, a digital face reading; Armed .

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 10:28pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I walk up to the glass and get a closer look, "Huh? Is this usually here?"

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 5:06am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

I posted above...

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!