Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted May 26, '13 at 5:08am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Name: Ilden Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $10â¨
Arms: Pick-axe, Barb Spitter 3/4â¨
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Healthy
â¨Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock

You manage to use the pick as a handhold and drag yourself up.
(The area is low roofed but large, it siphons off into a path leading away.)

Posted May 26, '13 at 6:06am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨

I think ill explore a random part of the large cavernous area.

Posted May 27, '13 at 4:29am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

The cavern has disconcertingly red algae growing on the walls, in one far corner you find a mangled tent surrounded by scraps of paper.
Inside you find a torn up journal and a machine-pistol with a folding shoulder stock, and a couple of clips.

Posted May 28, '13 at 8:05am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Can I use the gun? I stow all the small items, gun & book etc. The approach the wall.

Posted May 29, '13 at 10:07pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

â¨Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock,
machine-pistol 20/20, decaying journal.

Despite being covered in rubbery crimson algae that smells like curry the wall is fairly normal.

Posted May 30, '13 at 10:09pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

Name: Mountain Dew
Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.
Currency: $0
Arms: Gorgon(9 mm, non-magnum, double-action, 8 bullets/clip)
Armour: Gas Mask
Items: Pickaxe, Knife, Medical Kit

I'm ready to begin my summer on a mining adventure.

Posted May 30, '13 at 11:59pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.
Arms: Gorgon 9/9

Okay Mr (Miss?) Dew, where would you like to mine; inside city limits, outside city limits, or in the forest?
I'm ready to begin my summer on a mining adventure.

Posted May 31, '13 at 12:43am

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

I'll start in the city limits.

Posted May 31, '13 at 4:30am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

You enter the mine via a old elevator covered in graffiti. The entry of the mine is circular about six metres in diameter and is crawling with punks, drawing on the walls and listening to music with non rhyming lyrics. There's another elevator leading deeper.

Posted May 31, '13 at 8:25am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

I try and peel a way the algae and hit the wall with my pick. Also, did I ever ask If I should try sell that mutation thing? Now I do, if not.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!