Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 6:11am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe, Alcoholic yogurt.
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

I am offended...Lord0ftiki, I do ask you not to allude to ethnicity so much.

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 4:44pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick Lasher
Description: black mowhawk black eyes
Currency: $10
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6
Armour: Kevlar, Gas-Mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Gas-mask, Glassy mineral 8x

I keep pointing my gun at anybody who looks like they might harm me

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 8:14pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

I swat Sissy's arm, "Dude, stop humming. We really need to work on your taste in music."

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 1:54am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,055 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe, Alcoholic yogurt.

Talon, there is a difference between discriminating against a race and acknowledging their differences to your own.
It isn't that unheard of for English speaking upper-class restaurant worker to fake an accent to try and get more of a tip from another English speaker, so I don't see why a non-English speaker would never do something similar.

Somebody coughs, drawing surprised glances from other members of the stand off. Possibly as was planned a revolver-wielder takes the distraction as a chance to hammer his weapon which was previously completely harmless.
Again more squinting follows.

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

Sissy sticks out her tongue- which is apparently blue- at you and hums louder. The market is very crowded, people from all walks of life milling about. Even some of the people who are to posh to walk (Do I hear Segway, anyone?)
There are stands selling hot-dogs, home made thing cosy's, clay dragons, cakes the shape of celebrities heads, hot dogs in the shape of celebrity heads, you name it.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 3:53pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

I say "whats happening ?"

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 2:21am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,055 posts

Several eyes widen, but nobody dares look away and start the shoot-out.
"We're sort of having an in-pass in here. please just go away."
Someone says, then "Wait, do you have a gun? Join our side!"
"Hey, no, there idiots, join our side!"
"We asked first!!"

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 5:33am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

I see your point, however, In some cases that isn't the end of it. It is not unheard of for people of some to go so far as cosmetic surgery so they more closely resemble the epitome of 'western beauty' . A sad (not common, I hope) occurrence, which makes me sad that we are becoming a less diverse race, culturally and genetically. The latter is never wise in nature. The former baffles me.
You struck a sore point, but as I said, I see your reasoning. I will continue :

I slap $10 onto the counter. "Cut it." I say, briefly. "What do you know about Mining, The government and anarchists within this country?" I ask.

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 12:27pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

I say "whichever team captin can guess closest to the number in between 1 and 10 gets me"

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 12:51pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

"Ahh.. The Market: the epitome of our culture's twisted obsession with useless material. Now, where do we find your shoes?"

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 6:13pm

babybro2003

babybro2003

10 posts

name: babybro
description: a 17 year old boy looking for lots of money for collage
currency: 10$
arms: none
armor: none
state: healthy
items: pickaxe, knife, gas mask rebreather, colt predator

before i continue again i look for ores and all that in the area