Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 4:50pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

Name: End
Description: a tall pale skinned guy with black hair and purple irises.
Currency: $0
Arms: barb splitter
Armour: gas mask Kevlar
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, old cracked obsidian knife, soda, several large uranium chunks
first I inspect his body for useful things then I pick up the gun and  then I collect the uranium sprinkles

Posted Mar 1, '14 at 1:15am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

468 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe, Alcoholic yogurt.
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

(No more of that Mexican, son, you're in Asia now!)

The man turns his head to look at you in a disturbingly smooth motion.
He puts down his vegamite pie and raises his left brow 10 times the width of the gap between his eyebrows, which is which is a 40th the length of his nose.

Posted Mar 2, '14 at 8:03pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER, Rolf Kickles Burn centre.

I wave to her as I pass and head inside.

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 4:35am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

468 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER, Rolf Kickles Burn centre card.

You can't be certain but as you pass you think you hear her say something about stomach lining. Inside Merrin is standing behind the counter. Looking disturbed and polishing the bench.

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 5:09am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

I flinch at the creepy facial contortions. "My name is Buck. Buck Tennerson. What can you tell me about the Nuutsaar yertönts here?." I ask. Slapping another $10 down.

(Secret World / Underground)

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 7:26pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER, Rolf Kickles Burn centre card.

I walk up to the counter, "Hey dude, how's it going? You fittin' in alright?"

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 5:41am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

468 posts

The man slips the money in his front pocket and lowers his eyebrow.
"I think I can 'elp you there mate. My name is Norg, and I work as a clean up boy around here. What would you like to know?"

Merrin just shakes his head and scrubs the counter-top in strangely old-western barman type way. Before you can question him further Inself pops up from the trap-door saying "Hey, L-man. You got any matches yet?"

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 6:23am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

"Everything. I want to know everything. Who doesn't? Information is power." I say, enigmatic. "But for the moment, Idda be content with a run down on what your Government is like and also the most important figures and corporations whom concern us." I sit down primly opposite the man, not sitting back, not putting my hands on the table, with an air of independence , prominence and unseen accociates.

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 6:55pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I shrug, "I think someone gave me some at that weird initiation thing, but I don't know what happen to all that junk. Also, don't ever call me L-man again."

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 11:34pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

468 posts

"Okay...Our current ruling is a man named Batuhkan. He is a firm ruler, who makes all citizens engage in giant arm wrestling contests every second tuesday. We have a lot of trade with Russia, but have problems with there crime-groups. If you want to know anymore you'll need to secure a side-arm for me."

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I saw someone put the gifts in your locker. Any way, when I say 'have you got a match' I'm speaking metaphorically. And I'm either going to call you L-man, or L-mama, your choice."
Alazannder follows him up the stairs and spreads his arms dramatically, yelling
"Lurch, we have a plan, We're going to rob the bank!"
And of course at that point a police officer would enter the store.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!