Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted May 31, '13 at 6:44pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

Name: Mountain Dew
Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.
Currency: $0
Arms: Gorgon 9/9
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pickaxe, Knife, Medical Kit

I head into the the elevator going deeper.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 7:03am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

Name: Ilden Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $10â¨
Arms: Pick-axe, Barb Spitter 3/4â¨
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
â¨Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock

As you reach fot it the algae makes a dejected and slimy sounding sigh and moves out of the way , on the collision with your pick the wall shatters with a clack. Inside the rock are veins of flakey yellow.

Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.

A bloated headed hoodlum giggles as you approach the elevator. "Elevator dun been stuck homefry."

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 9:20am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨

Not gold is it? I try and grab the red thing...

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 12:21pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

"Oh well," I take out my pickax and start picking at the nearest wall.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 1:32am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

As you start chipping at the graffiti covered wall the hoodlums start crying like little girls while others start desperately trying to get you away from the wall and there beloved art-work.

The slime hold its ground, jiggling fearfully , until the last second when it darts away making a bubbly whining sound.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 7:37am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

"Blod udskud." Ilden muttered. He decided to hack again at the rock, raising his pick, then hacking it into the rock wall at the yellow bit.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 1:12pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

Is it illegal to kill them? I take out my Gorgon to defend myself before resume mining the wall.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 11:47pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,057 posts

As you hit the rock again the rock cracks and slides down the wall, leaving the yellow veins still in the same formation completely intact.

Killing the hoodlums in this instance would be illegal, not to mention (ahem) morally in-just.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 11:52pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

I guess I will leave the city limits if I mining here is so unfruitful. I head to the forest to mine.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 12:10am

causeweolo

causeweolo

17 posts

Name: Rick Ross
Description: After selling drugs became redundant and dull, Rick Ross decided to start making money on the side by mining. He is a large, obese, heavily bearded black man with little skills aside from his rapping ability and talent for cooking crack cocaine.
Currency: $420,000
Arms: None
Armor: Bulletproof Vest
State: Obese, high on ecstasy.
Items: Blunt Wraps, 40 oz of malt liquor, and three large gold chains.
I walk up to mountain dew, and with a grunt, I say "what it do hoe."

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!