Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 9:09am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $10

Arms: Pick-axe, Barb Spitter 3/4

Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Healthy

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock

I make as many attempts as is reasonable in attempt to get a chunk of the yellow rock. Do i recognize this stuff at all?

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 2:01am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

Name: Mountain Dew
Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.
Currency: $0
Arms: Gorgon 9/9
Armour: Gas Mask
Items: Pickaxe, Knife, Medical Kit

You could always try to find out what is wrong with the elevator or more closely examine the area.

Name: Rick Ross
Description: After selling drugs he became redundant and dull, Rick Ross decided to start making money on the side by mining. He is a large, obese, heavily bearded black man with little skills aside from his rapping ability and talent for cooking crack cocaine.
Currency: $0.25
Arms: None
Armor: Sandwich-board with the words "bullet proof" on it
State: Obese, high on ecstasy.
Items: Broken tooth-pick

Causeeweleo I never gave you permission to join or put you in the same mine as Zyba.

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock

You snap of a piece about four inches long. The "rock" has a lumpy waxy surface.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 3:16am

Zyba

Zyba

91 posts

Name: Mountain Dew
Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.
Currency: $0
Arms: Gorgon 9/9
Armour: Gas Mask
Items: Pickaxe, Knife, Medical Kit

Ah yes (avoiding rude criticism), I could try that. I closely reexamine the elevator and the wall I have been mining.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 6:46am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks'

Um, Assuming the surface is relatively normal, I will put the lump in my pack with a sigh and try the other-side of the cavern, Considering, Also, Another mine.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 12:23am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks'

In the other side of the mine the walls are splattered with translucent green slime, there's a jacked up S.W.A.T. visor-helmet lying on the floor.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 6:32am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

I hack at the rock hoping to get another sample. Which if possible I stow.
Frowning I circle around the cavern expecting to come across a seem between the two slimes or perhaps a yellow patch or untouched rock.

(Can I add 'old journal' and the other stuff I got at that camp to my invent?)

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 6:16am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal, Folding-shoulder-stock,
Machine-pistol 25/25

The green-slime isn't algae. The red slime fades out of existence. There's a

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 6:19am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

a 4 foot high exit leading into a pitch black tunnel.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 7:18am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Arms:Barb Spitter 3/4

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal, Folding-shoulder-stock,
Machine-pistol 25/25, Pick Axe

I'll enter the tunnel, Barb Spitter in hand.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 7:51am

Freepants2

Freepants2

16 posts

Name:5
Description:The number that comes after 4
Currency:$5.
Arms: IM A NUMBER
Armour:IM A NUMBER
State:Numerical
Items:THE NUMBER 5

I'll enter the tunnel and pee on the floor.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!