ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] How to submit game?

15 10987
CritGame
CritGame
2 posts
Nomad

I submit twice, no reply.
In 'contact us', send message twice, no reply
So how can I contact someone who is working in Armor?
If they not accpet my game, at least should give me a reason, I think.
I even don't know what to do now

• 15 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Email tasselfoot@armorgames.com

pappugagames
pappugagames
3 posts
Nomad

Hey Armorgames!

I have a question about "how to submit a game", too.
I have submitted our first game Needlesack Survival some days ago (nearly a fortnight ago). Where can I see my submitted games?
In my profile : 0 Games submitted.

Are submitted games (which are still under judgement) not listed in my profile? Or went something wrong with the "sumbit - process"?
Then i would submit Needlesack again...

Best wishes,
Pappuga Games

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

An administrator said they rarely check submitted games, so if you want your game on here you'll have to email tasselfoot@armorgames.com

pappugagames
pappugagames
3 posts
Nomad

I don't understand your awnser.

In the FAQ i read:
"We will review your game and make sure it is acceptable for Armor Games. This process may take up to 3-4 business days. You can submit via the Submit form."

So my problem is, that i have submitted a game with the "submit form", but i can't see somewhere, that i have submitted the game. Thats a little bit confusing for me.

Can you explain that?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

That's outdated. Tasselfoot, an administrator / employee for ArmorGames has stated multiple times that they rarely check games submitted with the "submit games" link. He also mentioned that if you want your game on ArmorGames it's best to email him about it.

Even though you submitted your game using that link, you won't see it displayed anywhere until they accept it, which is unlikely for the reason stated above. So, if you want your game on ArmorGames email tasselfoot@armorgames.com with a link to the game and asking him if it's suitable for the site.

pappugagames
pappugagames
3 posts
Nomad

Okay! Thank you for your fast reply.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Ghost is correct, please contact tasselfoot@armorgames.com.

cool2134
cool2134
4 posts
Peasant

plz submit everybody edits to armor games if any one can hear me and they want to be nice plz submit it

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I don't think the idea is to submit games not your own.

Anyhooz, this Everybody Edits appears to be back up: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11815533/solved-everybody-edits-disappeared .

azim03
azim03
1 posts
Nomad

do i send the jar file?????????????????

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

I have tried to submit a game, so we will see what happens later
i used the tasselfoot email...
fingers crossed

SunflowerTheFirst
SunflowerTheFirst
1 posts
Nomad

Can I submit a game that's not in the JavaScript or HTML 5 language? I created a game that's like an interactive story but I use Python as my main language. I'm not really sure whether or not it will actually work with the armor games API or whatever but I'm hoping it could since I can't code in JavaScript.

Zeus_Aurel
Zeus_Aurel
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah uhm, I just checked out the Discussions section for devs and uhm, there was only one question posted. Now there's two. :|
@GhostOfMatrix @pappugagames @Ferret

CookieIsMe
CookieIsMe
2 posts
Nomad

I'm having a super hard time even finding the button to submit my games... :/ I mean, I go to "Submit a game" and click the only button on the screen. I am then taken to a sign in page, I sign in, and then I've taken right back to the page I was at before... If I click the button again, the whole cycle just repeats.. I have no idea what's going on, but I can't find an answer ANYWHERE, and I've been looking for like 45 minutes.. :/ It SHOULDN'T BE SO HARRRRDDD

kawaiifan2003
kawaiifan2003
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, I was hoping that they're going to make new Sushi cat games on replacements of flash, since Adobe flash player was no longer working.

Showing 1-15 of 15