VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant
  • 22 Replies
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

There are always going to be people messing up. We can't blame the whole world. There are great people out there, it's just that you don't get into the news for being a good neighbor.

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

Oh relax there's no way they'll actually convict a rich white girl for blowing stuff up.

Oh she's black? Yeah she's going to super jail.

We live in new America,[sarcasm] don't insult black people racist! [/sarcasm] Honestly this thread would be funny if it wasn't so **** sad.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I carry a discharged rifle shell for luck what do you think would happen if i lived in florida let me tell

A young man was arrested for carrying ammunition that could possibly be dangerous to the lives of hundreds of people,It is beleived that the rifle shell had been shot at a rabbit 50 years prior to the incident and had no slug,powder charge,or primer but when PCPD police chief Nuts lickerson learned of this he said. "F this taze the punk anyway." The boy is under trial by the UN and is being tried for crimes against humanity.Not much is known of the state of the trial but the prime minister of Canada was quoted saying."I'm leaving I don't have time for jokes....wait you are joking right?!"

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

This is ridiculous, I brought those gun powder caps, or whatever they were, and we all threw them at eachother. What happened to "kids will be kids"?

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

bump

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Please don't bump threads for sake of bumping them.

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry

Showing 16-22 of 22