Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

What Is This World Coming To

Posted May 1, '13 at 2:05am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Seriously? What is the world coming to? A detention would have been in order, even LESS.

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:54pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

So she created a little smoke. What's the big deal? I have done a lot of crazy stuff in school as well. (set a trashcan on fire xD)

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:28pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Oh relax there's no way they'll actually convict a rich white girl for blowing stuff up.

Oh she's black? Yeah she's going to super jail.

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:34pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,521 posts

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKvJhLVVvKwWSxKLnzAGZjvUd2mHVOCN8I5fT5bZJVIDwsL9oV

I wish her the most of luck

Here.

Love the part where they deny that any substantial new information was available.

Posted May 6, '13 at 6:50pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,143 posts

...and this is why I want to move out of America.

Posted May 8, '13 at 8:21pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,241 posts

You should of named it "What is Florida coming to" Seriously I live here, and the education sucks. The only thing good about Florida now days is the beaches :( .

Posted May 11, '13 at 3:52pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

There are always going to be people messing up.  We can't blame the whole world.  There are great people out there, it's just that you don't get into the news for being a good neighbor.

Posted May 17, '13 at 11:05pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

Oh relax there's no way they'll actually convict a rich white girl for blowing stuff up.

We live in new America,[sarcasm] don't insult black people racist! [/sarcasm] Honestly this thread would be funny if it wasn't so **** sad.

Posted May 18, '13 at 5:33pm

samiel

samiel

355 posts

I carry a discharged rifle shell for luck what do you think would happen if i lived in florida let me tell

A young man was arrested for carrying ammunition that could possibly be dangerous to the lives of hundreds of people,It is beleived that the rifle shell had been shot at a rabbit 50 years prior to the incident and had no slug,powder charge,or primer but when PCPD police chief Nuts lickerson learned of this he said. "F this taze the punk anyway." The boy is under trial by the UN and is being tried for crimes against humanity.Not much is known of the state of the trial but the prime minister of Canada was quoted saying."I'm leaving I don't have time for jokes....wait you are joking right?!"

Posted May 18, '13 at 9:26pm

thugtastic

thugtastic

164 posts

This is ridiculous, I brought those gun powder caps, or whatever they were, and we all threw them at eachother. What happened to "kids will be kids"?

Reply to What Is This World Coming To

You must be logged in to post a reply!