ForumsWEPRMarriage equality

152 54933
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

I'd like to hear everyones opinions about equal marriage right between gay and straight people.

• 152 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

let me ask the guy who thinks gay marriage is okay

That would be all of us
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

let me ask the guy who thinks gay marriage is okay.....Are you Gay??

I'm not gay, and I would personally never kiss a man. But it is not my business if there are people who do.

Being in favour of the legality of homosexual marriage is not a matter of your own personal sexual orientation, it is a matter of tolerance. Live and let live; it doesn't harm anyone anyway.

As an example, I hate broccoli. Does that mean I can impose a ban on broccoli for everyone? Of course not. It may not be the best comparison, but it makes clear what I am saying. Your own opinions are your own opinions and that's it. There is no objective reason to ban homosexual marriage, as a conclusion we should allow it.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

ew gay marriage is gross i dont know about you guys but gay marriage is disgusting,guy kissing a guy man

You're not arguing against rights to the legal act of marriage, but against homosexuality itself. That's off topic. Go here instead.

It wouldn't make my argument any less credible if I said yes, but I'm not. Just a fan of freedom.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

No, but I believe its the right of everyone to choose misery if they want to.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

You have four people there who replied who all think it's okay. So need to be a bit more specific on which of us you're talking to.

If this was meant as a more general "If you think it's okay, are you gay?" question. It really doesn't matter.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/62148_314369515335835_1061385396_n.jpg
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Man Hahiha i dont know why you dislike broccoli its such a awesome vegetable as are all but fine you guys may allow it but its just disgusting so im agaisnt it

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

but its just disgusting so im agaisnt it

Do you not see how this is immature and ridiculous? Because you, personally, do not find homosexual activities to be pleasurable, you wish to demonize it?

It's no different from the food example. You dislike something others like, and start talking about how it's disgusting. Well guess what? No one is forcing you to eat it.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

i was talking about gay people marrying not about broccoli lol

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

but its just disgusting so im agaisnt it

Again, that has nothing to do with rights to the legal act of marriage, but homosexuality itself. That's off topic. Go here instead.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

be quiet please man you told me that link before

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

And? The reasoning you're using is exactly the same.

He's telling you again because you didn't.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

i checked the link

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Then go to it!

The discussion of this thread is over Homosexual marriage..while what you are saying is over your viewpoint that homosexuality is wrong..which belongs in the other thread.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Bottom part of the quote should be his saying "i checked the link"

SonOfVader
SonOfVader
110 posts
Blacksmith

Jesus, it's like trying to argue with Beavis and Butthead.
Showing 91-105 of 152