Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

new steam game :3 RO2

Posted May 1, '13 at 2:01am

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

Hey to those who have steam accounts, Gravity will also be releasing  Ragnarok Online 2 on Steam~ so if you're an RO fan like me, leave your steam name and ill add you up ^^

Posted May 1, '13 at 8:54pm

Maizie

Maizie

88 posts

i have steam ^^

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:04pm

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

errr, wait. i already have an RO2 client. do i have to download it again via steam to work?

Posted May 5, '13 at 9:45pm

Maizie

Maizie

88 posts

No you don't have to. you could just place the RO2 folder in the steam folder... under steam>steamapps>common

Posted May 6, '13 at 3:53am

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

No you don't have to. you could just place the RO2 folder in the steam folder... under steam>steamapps>common

and if u dnt have the client, u can also access the game directly from that folder without opening ur steam account. this is what i did when i experienced the hackshield error. but i guess they already fixed that

Posted May 6, '13 at 8:03pm

ChiYeon

ChiYeon

34 posts

and if u dnt have the client, u can also access the game directly from that folder without opening ur steam account. this is what i did when i experienced the hackshield error. but i guess they already fixed that

if you did this then whats the point of having it on your steam library :s

Posted May 6, '13 at 9:49pm

Kannaaashi

Kannaaashi

24 posts

for everyone who's having issues with RO2 WarpPortal LOL

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac]

Posted May 6, '13 at 10:28pm

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

im having some issues with my chatbox LOL i don't if it's just me or what, but there are times that when I chat with some friends, the conversation does not show in the chatbox. It makes party chat a little useless because you have to be beside your partymate to be able to read what he/she said.

Posted May 7, '13 at 10:49pm

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

if you did this then whats the point of having it on your steam library :s

It's just an option if you want to use another account ni RO2 that is not a 'steam account'

Posted May 9, '13 at 4:04am

Maizie

Maizie

88 posts

im having some issues with my chatbox LOL i don't if it's just me or what, but there are times that when I chat with some friends, the conversation does not show in the chatbox. It makes party chat a little useless because you have to be beside your partymate to be able to read what he/she said.

click on the Chatting tab and u'll be just fine. It works fine for me

Reply to new steam game :3 RO2

You must be logged in to post a reply!