ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Gamesnew steam game :3 RO2

17 2544
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

Hey to those who have steam accounts, Gravity will also be releasing Ragnarok Online 2 on Steam~ so if you're an RO fan like me, leave your steam name and ill add you up ^^

• 17 Replies
Maizie
Maizie
91 posts

i have steam ^^

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts

errr, wait. i already have an RO2 client. do i have to download it again via steam to work?

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts

No you don't have to. you could just place the RO2 folder in the steam folder... under steam>steamapps>common

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

No you don't have to. you could just place the RO2 folder in the steam folder... under steam>steamapps>common

and if u dnt have the client, u can also access the game directly from that folder without opening ur steam account. this is what i did when i experienced the hackshield error. but i guess they already fixed that
ChiYeon
ChiYeon
37 posts

and if u dnt have the client, u can also access the game directly from that folder without opening ur steam account. this is what i did when i experienced the hackshield error. but i guess they already fixed that

if you did this then whats the point of having it on your steam library :s
Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts

for everyone who's having issues with RO2 WarpPortal LOL

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac]

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

im having some issues with my chatbox LOL i don't if it's just me or what, but there are times that when I chat with some friends, the conversation does not show in the chatbox. It makes party chat a little useless because you have to be beside your partymate to be able to read what he/she said.

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

if you did this then whats the point of having it on your steam library :s

It's just an option if you want to use another account ni RO2 that is not a 'steam account'
Maizie
Maizie
91 posts

im having some issues with my chatbox LOL i don't if it's just me or what, but there are times that when I chat with some friends, the conversation does not show in the chatbox. It makes party chat a little useless because you have to be beside your partymate to be able to read what he/she said.

click on the Chatting tab and u'll be just fine. It works fine for me
KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
38 posts

is it also free in steam?

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

yes it is. you can always make a free account on steam and access it there... but there are some restrictions when it comes to some features in steam. You have to purchase a game in order to fully activate it.

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts

if you created an account on steam, can you purchase directly on WP or have to do it via steam too?

KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
38 posts

well thats good news, i thought i have to pay to play the game. LOL

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts

if you created an account on steam, can you purchase directly on WP or have to do it via steam too?

I'm not sure about this one. I haven't tried buying points using steam.
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

From what I know, if you're a steam user, you cannot but WP points. I think you have to directly purchase kafra points from steam.

Showing 1-15 of 17