ForumsNews and Feedbackcode block

7 3585
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

the Programming Forum is great for amateur programmers to discuss code but when I use the greater than or less than symbols it cuts the whole line out thinking it is some kind of forum code when in reality it is not

so I feel in addition to the Bold, Italic, Link, Image, and Quote buttons there should be a Code button as well

thank you for your time

• 7 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

showing an example of a code is very case sensitive I cant just throw weird characters in there

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I personally feel that spending extra time trying to show something very simple is counter productive. Not only will I need to know html coding but the other has to know and understand it as well. It is a completely different area than simply programming a game in actionscript.

hey look I posted.....

oops made mistake another post....

crap I look like a noob now..... third post

I think you know what I mean

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

no I fully understand what you are saying, did some research and yes It does work

But... if you look at this thread here you can see that we are conversing back n forth on different ways to approach the code. The point still gets across

This is what I am anticipating as a typical conversation in the programming section, But I guess we can tell every thirteen year old who want's to make games that he need;s to learn html and mix with code

Showing 1-3 of 7