ForumsThe TavernThe 7 Wonders of AG

55 11508
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welcome fellow ArmorGamers, to The 7 Wonders of AG. What this is, is that I will be making lists on Armorgames things. And I will need your help on it.

This is basically a voting thing, where you vote for some certain thing. How this works is, I will be making a topic, let's say I make the topic on threads, you will make a list on the 7 threads that you think should be included into the main list. Once everyone is done voting, me, Storm, or Manly, will tally up the votes. The top 7 threads will be on the list.

Lists I will make: Threads, Forum topics, Flash games, armaters, quests, and Armor Games in general.

If you have questions or suggestions on a list, let me know.

The first topic will be on threads(this thread does not count as a vote). So get on voting for your favorite threads.

• 55 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Favorite flash game? It's a close one between Sinjid and Sonny. I played both in my business tech class. Man, that was about 5 or so years ago. I wasn't playing on AG either. It was some random arcade site that somehow wasn't blocked by the school. That's when I got into flash games, and that's what led me to AG. It's really hard to decide, but I'm going to say Sinjid because I used to compare strategies and what not with the dudes around me.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I have to pick a single one of the 36 games on my favorites list??!!! uhhhh...I pick Zombotron 2, because it's one of the only games on there that I've played more then 5 times.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

How about we do artists instead of individual games

Justin Goncalves
John Cloony
Krin
JoeyBetz

Really any of the games by the above artists (except siegius) are worthy of mention.

~~~Darth Caedus

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Quick recap on the previous '7 Wonders of AG list'... why did nobody propose the CRBWC, the MBWC or the BotB (The ORIGINAL thread!) for the list?! Aww, that hurts... =(

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Just to let you know, the first list is still going. Not voting right now, have too much going on in real life.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Justin Goncalves
John Cloony
Krin
JoeyBetz

That is actually kind of hard to pick between them!
Lets take Justin this time.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I missed this post somehow...

How about we do artists instead of individual games

Justin Goncalves
John Cloony
Krin
JoeyBetz

Really any of the games by the above artists (except siegius) are worthy of mention.

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll use the idea for the next theme or if this one doesn't go so well.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok so the flash games one didn't bring many voters. So I'll cancel that one and bring up Jacen's idea, choose your favorite flash games artist. Hopefully this one will be more succesful.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

This thread seems dead... any chance on it still being partially alive?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It could be. That is if people are wanting to vote again.

Showing 46-55 of 55