Forums

ForumsQuests

Castaway 2 Quests

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 9:24pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

46 posts

Your problems? I don't know sorry =/
The build? The only thing you need is Magic as an attribute and the skill Lightning Strike and maybe Thunder Dome. Ignore the rest. They are pretty useless because Lightning Strike can pretty much 1-hit everything (bosses included). You can also ignore all other stats except of Magic.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 9:16pm

razazain09

razazain09

2 posts

It keeps saying "Quest Unlocked" but when I go to the Sigil there are no Available quests. How do I get more quests????

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 9:23pm

pft

pft

463 posts

It keeps saying "Quest Unlocked" but when I go to the Sigil there are no Available quests. How do I get more quests????

I remember an issue like this, It is simple to sort. The sigil in that town has been done of all quests. So go to the next town and the sigil there has a different set of quests.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 9:38pm

razazain09

razazain09

2 posts

thx

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 9:04pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

I needed to start over and I need the "village key" I have gotten it in the past, but now IDK where to find it....
Pls Help

~~Black~~

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 9:34pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,784 posts

Huh... long time ago... let me think *scratch helmet*... but if i remember correctly all keys or the bloods you need for some gates have to do with bosses.
Go to a sigil, get the quests to beat "xxx", then eighter the monster drop blood you need to open some games or, after beating the monster, go back to the sigil and claim your rewward, which could include keys.

Villige gate key... *scratch Helmet again*... think you need to beat petunia the angry, then back to the sigil and get the key as part of the quest-reward.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 4:33pm

Chip78

Chip78

1 post

how or where do I get the one item (not the sword/knife) needed to forge the quest to create the "cursed kris" in Theias Forge seem like I have been running around for ever everwhere whithout result

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 1:04pm

CTAPbIuMABP

CTAPbIuMABP

2 posts

Hi guys
There is a bug:
I have completed Remember Those Magi before Volatile Fury and now can't finish accomplish any other quest. I tried to start from the beginning and complete Volatile Fury first but was not lucky.

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 8:22pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,784 posts

Cursed kris --> gorgon's blood (ruins near forge of thetys)  & rusted dagger (buy at astreas weapon store)

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 9:02am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

There is a bug:
I have completed Remember Those Magi before Volatile Fury and now can't finish accomplish any other quest. I tried to start from the beginning and complete Volatile Fury first but was not lucky.

That also happened to me. I think there is a certain order that you have to complete the quests and bosses and if you don't then you won't be able to craft everything at the forges. If i'm correct you should still be able to finish the game though.

Reply to Castaway 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!