Drayj12

Drayj12

4 posts

I need to know how plz

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 8:12am

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

74 posts

@Drayz12:  Since you just asked about mana herbs for a quest, I am going to assume you have just started the game and are at the second or third sigil currently. For mana herbs, you may find them as monster drops or they can be found sometimes while clearing the leaves(bushes) that are on the map.
As for the village gate key, you won't get it for quite some time.(4th boss Petunia the angry) You don't have to worry about collecting the keys immediately as there are other ways out. Just try to follow the paths that are still open. You can go back a bit for grinding if your level is low before going ahead. Usually, you'll get the keys as rewards from the sigil for defeating a certain boss. And, bosses also drop some key items that may open other paths. If you are lost, you can always go back to check the map posted on page 9 by dansor1983 or look it up at jayisgames for that matter.

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 6:56pm

germanzocker

germanzocker

3 posts

whats the first thing i need for the cursed kris? thx for help

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 8:21pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,778 posts

Two things you need:

Gorgon's blood (youll can found this... afiar at the ruins near forge of thetys)
Rusted dagger (buy it at astreas bastion weapon store)

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 8:47am

germanzocker

germanzocker

3 posts

Ah, thanks alot ^^

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 3:12pm

germanzocker

germanzocker

3 posts

other question, are there specific areas where i can find more ruby shards? i need a ruby globe for my falcata, this is the last quest i have and i think its required to get new quests ;-) The Quest is called "Widowfication"! My technique is to switch between the screens until a ruby shard appears... is that a good technique or are there better techniques known? thx for answers :-)

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 3:20pm

Mando_Frost

Mando_Frost

1 post

you have to kill the 15 baby lomis after you except the qest and you buy a round shield at the weapon shop

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 6:46pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,778 posts

@germanzocker: sorry for my late reply, the switching strategy is a good way.
Long time ago i play this game, so sadly i cant remember where (if possible) it was, but it could be you can also get some shards (or the full globe) by solving other quests.

last edited Apr 30 2014 06:46 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jun 2, '14 at 3:57am

flybythenight

flybythenight

2 posts

Hi world my fist minet as a member

Reply to Castaway 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!