Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Return of the Spam Bots

Posted May 5, '13 at 10:04am

Gameboy98

Gameboy98

99 posts

Ah, snap. As you can see on the Forum Games category, the spam bots have come back to Armor Games. And on the day I made this forum thread.

What I created this thread for, is so YOU can express your comments on them. How do they affect your Armor Games experience, how should they be stopped this time, etc, etc.

PLEASE, report on the spam bots and notify to the mods and admins about the bots as soon as possible. This madness must stop.

To Mods, if this thread is in an incorrect category, please tell me. If this thread is illegal, please don't punish me. If it is, I apologize and I will never make such threads again.

Posted May 5, '13 at 10:21am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

If this thread was illegal, that would make no sense.

Anyway, back on topic. I think that it makes it much more difficult to find thing in the forums, and I also think that this stuff is idiotic, because it makes the people want to do the thing less, The mods will easily see it in the forum games though.

Posted May 5, '13 at 11:04am

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Please don't tell me this is another time when the anti-bot filters fail, it was impossible to use the forums the last time that happened

Posted May 9, '13 at 3:01am

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

@y7j8s

You're on the right thread, buddy.

Posted May 9, '13 at 3:23am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

*Formally requests that the spam bot post stays for the irony.*

Posted May 9, '13 at 5:36am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,070 posts

Knight

I'll preserve this moment with a quote.

Free shipping pink baby outerwear,girl baby overcoat.
[Link Eradicated]

Now, I must delete the original post

Posted May 10, '13 at 9:42am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,584 posts

Please don't tell me this is another time when the anti-bot filters fail, it was impossible to use the forums the last time that happened

Happened last summer... Then the mods put in a CAPTCHA filter... And then took it out.

Reply to Return of the Spam Bots

You must be logged in to post a reply!