ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2: How To Not Die on Frostbite

0 5342
EATTHIS132133
EATTHIS132133
1 posts
Nomad

Some people have asked me, "How do you not die on Frostbite", many of these people were really bad at Quick Match. What they meant by it was they're always dying really easily and haven't made too many kills in Frostbite Quick Match. There's many ways to stay alive on this map. I'll name about 3 to 5 of them on this post.
1. Use the jump pads (Used in the first level of the Human Campaign), when you're about to die jump over to the other side and use the health (if it's spawned).
2. Collect all of the weapons, when you collect all of the weapons you basically can have unlimited ammo, because when you go back to one that has ex/// Bubble Blaster (Alien Rifle) it'll give you ammo.
3. Camp with a sniper, if you do use a sniper, don't go out in the open shooting like you have the Bubble Blaster or MiniGun. It'll surely get you killed. Now on frostbite there's many different places to camp. The 2 platfoms in the middle, the 2 sides at the corners of the map. In the corner ground of the map. Near the spikes
4. Use Cammoflauge Ability, when you use this ability you're invisible for approximately 10 seconds.
5. Change teams difficulty, the starter is Medium for both teams (if you add one). For beginners I recommend Very Easy.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0