ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] White screen/server error 500 when playing.

11 4991
SilverRoo
SilverRoo
1 posts
Nomad

I have been playing wartunes through here for a couple of months now. Last night when I went to log in I would get nothing but a white screen trying to open the games page if firefox. In IE it would tell me server error 500. I also found that I could not open the forums on here when logged into that same armorgames account. I could get to the main forum list but if I hit any of the individual forums it would give me the oops not found page. I had to create this new account just to access these forums. The new account also lets me access and play wartunes. How might I be able to use my real armor games account to play and access these forums again. My real armor games account is SilverRat. I have tried logging in on different computers and all have that same above result so it does not appear to be some setting on my end. Thank you for any help.

• 11 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I believe I solved your problem, but if I haven't contact me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com.

DarkGer
DarkGer
3 posts
Nomad

Ferret i've the same problem as SilverRoo!! my main acc is LordGer! please answer me i'm desperate

DarkGer
DarkGer
3 posts
Nomad

oh and sorry if it's spam... but my browser is Google Chrome, not Firefox, i don't know if that changes something.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you try another browser and see if it fixes it the issue?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Last night when I went to log in I would get nothing but a white screen

Also, have you tried at different hours? The site may just have been temporarily unavailable as you were running into this. It may then partially load, but other parts may not load, such as your game. The results would be pretty much as you describe.

It then working after you created the new account may then have been purely coincidental, some time would have passed, in which the site may have become responsive again. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it seems like a distinct possibility.
gerikos
gerikos
1 posts
Peasant

I have the same prbolem.

bar777
bar777
1 posts
Nomad

Hi Ferret -- Same issue for me (white screen). Tried rebooting PC, and clearing cache. I'm using Firefox. First time this is happening. BAR777

Thanks!

guardblood
guardblood
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem
just a White screen with all mmo games

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

There's some issues with MMO at the moment. I'm going to quote what Boppins said here:

This is happening to a subset of users, that are connecting to one of our servers having an issue. I've notified our sysadmins to take a look into this and fix it.
pisanka
pisanka
1 posts
Peasant

Hi guys,
I have the same problem.
I use Chrome and when log in Wartune .... white screen.
Please fix the problem asap.

arif19
arif19
1 posts
Nomad

I had same problem too. I logged in with another pc. I come up with same issue. I see only white page in all mmo games. I hope u will solve this problem or say how we can solve.

Showing 1-11 of 11