Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] White screen/server error 500 when playing.

Posted May 7, '13 at 3:20pm

SilverRoo

SilverRoo

1 post

I have been playing wartunes through here for a couple of months now. Last night when I went to log in I would get nothing but a white screen trying to open the games page if firefox. In IE it would tell me server error 500.  I also found that I could not open the forums on here when logged into that same armorgames account.  I could get to the main forum list but if I hit any of the individual forums it would give me the oops not found page.  I had to create this new account just to access these forums. The new account also lets me access and play wartunes.  How might I be able to use my real armor games account to play and access these forums again. My real armor games account is SilverRat. I have tried logging in on different computers and all have that same above result so it does not appear to be some setting on my end.  Thank you for any help.

Posted May 7, '13 at 4:43pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,081 posts

Contact an admin via eMail and give him a good description of your problem, maybe he can help you: Ferret@ArmorGames.com

Posted May 9, '13 at 1:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,555 posts

Administrator

I believe I solved your problem, but if I haven't contact me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com.

Posted May 16, '13 at 2:02am

DarkGer

DarkGer

3 posts

Ferret i've the same problem as SilverRoo!! my main acc is LordGer! please answer me i'm desperate

Posted May 16, '13 at 2:14am

DarkGer

DarkGer

3 posts

oh and sorry if it's spam... but my browser is Google Chrome, not Firefox, i don't know if that changes something.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 12:03pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,555 posts

Administrator

Could you try another browser and see if it fixes it the issue? :)

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 5:35pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Last night when I went to log in I would get nothing but a white screen

Also, have you tried at different hours? The site may just have been temporarily unavailable as you were running into this. It may then partially load, but other parts may not load, such as your game. The results would be pretty much as you describe.

It then working after you created the new account may then have been purely coincidental, some time would have passed, in which the site may have become responsive again. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it seems like a distinct possibility.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 4:25am

gerikos

gerikos

1 post

I have the same prbolem.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 8:14am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,081 posts

Sometimes a simple site refresh could help.
Do you use any kind of adblocker? If so, deactivate it and see if this will change something.
You can try another browser, this may help also.
Also clearing the browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use) is worth a try.
If all of this fail, contact Ferret and give him a good description of your problem (including the browser you use andwhat you have try to solve it). Best would via mail: Ferret@ArmorGames.com
Note: admins are employees, so they are not on 24/7 (could also mean a free weekend^^), so give them some time to answer

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 1:30am

bar777

bar777

1 post

Hi Ferret -- Same issue for me (white screen).  Tried rebooting PC, and clearing cache.  I'm using Firefox.  First time this is happening.  BAR777

Thanks!

Reply to [Answered] White screen/server error 500 when playing.

You must be logged in to post a reply!