ForumsProgramming ForumGame in EARLY development: Legend.. OF QUEST!

23 5944
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol this is just a game I am developping for fun. Just a run around RPG type not too serious. My heroes name is Gene Eric. Might change it to Jean Eric but I fear people won't get the irony. Arrows to move, can't do much yet. Run over mage to speak, space to attack(try attacking the mage) and then attack the rock, attacking the rock will be how my battles with play out. Sortoff the Tales series(symphony, phantasia and so on). Hopefully this works out well. We will see!

To try it out, go www.unhappyface.net and click on Game in Dev: Legend of Quest

Or try and go directly: www.unhappyface.net/Legend.html
I am bad with linking so don't hate me.

• 23 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Very good start to a game! Very, very, short though. Please tell me when the finished product is in!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Really good game!

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Dragon crusher did you even play the game.Its not that good.You probably just posted taht comment for the point.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

@ Klaushouse

I figured that is what you are intending to do, I was just wondering if you were going to keep it like that on the demo version.

Also do you think you could send me the code you have so far. I am learning coding and I would just like to look at it to see how you did certain things. You have my full word that it will not be redistributed. I understand if that's a no, but my E-mail is GregWeeler@yahoo.com.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Hey greg, if you just want to tell me what you need to know and I can help. My code won't help you much. I am messy and no one understands what I do! For example my java teacher can't understand my code at all but it is the best programs he's ever seen! :P
But just drop me a message and tell me what you want and I can try and help you out!

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

It's pretty fun so far

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

haha cool

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Ha ha very fun game Klaus,I can't wiat til its fully made then it would be awesome.

AaronM

Showing 16-23 of 23