ForumsSupport ForumNew Look

10 2789
1realhunter
1realhunter
55 posts
Nomad

I think it would be nice for Armor Games to go back to it's roots a bit. Any chance of Armor Games' site coming to resemble Gondor Games a bit?

• 10 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I liked the Games of Gondor better personally.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames is Games of Gondor?!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

ArmorGames is Games of Gondor?!

:-D Yes!

I doubt they would go back to the old design. The old design had a lot of character, but it was pretty cluttered. The new design is cleaner and easier to navigate. I just think the new setup is more user friendly.
KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Yes I agree with Carlie!Anyway this design is sort of better than Games of Gonder!

Woral
Woral
5 posts
Nomad

Me aswell agree with carlie!
The new design is great, but the name ArmorGames is not so great...
But you sponsored so many games so I am sure you can't change it now.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I think I'm going to have to agree with the Admin on this one, when I used to come to GoG, I really couldn't find my way all too much, perhaps that was due to my age, but then again, this site, I think, is much nicer to stare at than what it was previously. While I do think it could have more to it, the overwhelming white pages are a little dull and not really nice imo, but it isn't repulsing and anti-user either.

So I guess I am happy with how it is, it could have more personality, it could also stay the same and have no one complain about the utter ugliness of the site. I would think.

the name ArmorGames is not so great...

What do you want? A game site called Smifflesmanpoposteiner's Games? I think Armour Games is a better name than most game sites which just don't make sense. Oh well, I don't think there's a need for a new name.
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I think that ArmorGames is way better then GamesofGondor because it is cleaner and less cluttered like Carlie said.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Well, what do you mean? The layout? The logo? The games?...

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Personally i prefer the layout of armor games. Even tho i wasnt a member of Games of Gondor i still played games on it and i think Armor games is better layed out easier to fid your way around. I also prefer the colour scheme.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

I've only ever been on amorgames, but I have played a lot of games that was labeled as the sponsor or creater is games of gondor, but when I clicked the link, it brought me to armorgames. I did like the previous logo better than the armorgames one though...

Showing 1-10 of 10