ForumsGamesRaze 3 multiplayer, items, chars, physical advantages and texture

85 52420
RazeCatPro
RazeCatPro
9 posts
Nomad

I am a huge fan of the Raze series. So most Raze fans (if not all) want a Raze 3.
One of the things that we want is multiplayer, definetly. I think multiplayer should allow at most 10 players per team. I definetly think that there should be characters from Raze 2, especialy J. Rockit, Ex.Treem and Dani. By texture, what would the weapons look like and the maps. We want new maps a weapons, keeping some old weapons. There should be new characters. By physical advantages, I mean characters have physical attributes that affect their performance in battle. what do you think?

• 85 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

What Jacen wrote=Sky9 in a shellnut.
Not all of it, I didn't elaborate on the technicalities of the pranks they pull, like recently announcing that Addison returned with a photoshopped image of a pm (which you could tell was fake because it said Addison was sky9 staff, which he apparently isn't on the forums)

Wait, shellnut? Who says shellnut?

~~~Darth Caedus
blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

Obviosuly it was the Drago girl who likes pizzas.

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

*Obviously. We really need an ediot button.

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

*Edit. Sorry for triple posting like a jerk...

serrnet
serrnet
1 posts
Nomad

cool

KjCrazyLoco
KjCrazyLoco
1 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have the release date?

mlucky26
mlucky26
1 posts
Nomad

make it a little like freefallTournament. but ya it should have multiplayer. that a must have for any game now

noobdestroyer_
noobdestroyer_
1 posts
Nomad

Jacen96 your team can live if they do not get eliminated by the aliens so they can be in raze 3 as well

razeENder
razeENder
1 posts
Nomad

i think they should put multiplayer if they can cause there still in college and they need more years to be pro oh and could u guys put search and destroy plz and thank u

hunter1035
hunter1035
1 posts
Nomad

Well...Multiplayer would be nice or if you could meet up with the creators of Plazma Burst 2 and connect the stories!

johnjamerambo123
johnjamerambo123
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i] I think they should add MULTIPLAYER

supercoolguy999
supercoolguy999
1 posts
Nomad

theres no raze 3 is there

ushnini
ushnini
2 posts
Nomad

when is Raze 3 going to come out?

ushnini
ushnini
2 posts
Nomad

i agree with johnjamerambo123

kivtir
kivtir
9 posts
Nomad

if there is a raze 3, they should have less weapons, or maybe we could upgrade the weapons?

Showing 16-30 of 85