Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 3 multiplayer, items, chars, physical advantages and texture

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 11:18pm

efarley2

efarley2

2 posts

Last tiime i beat the human campaign I won without losing a single member of my team so in theory they could come back in raze 3.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 8:26am

Kennethhartanto

Kennethhartanto

232 posts

can they make multiplayer for this game? obviously they can't use flash player as a platform as it would GODLY lag when you try the multiplayer

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 11:32am

Raze5000

Raze5000

43 posts

Just about every fan of the Raze series wants the multiplayer option to be added alongside preexisting singleplayer. But then again, think.
Say you asked for multiplayer and the creators accepted. Multiplayer Raze 3 comes out. But wait. 2D and multiplayer don't look so awesome. A few months later, you ask for 3D and better, high end graphics, so that you can see explosions and bullets more realistically.
Then you ask for more armours, weapons and skills, and freedom to upgrade your weapons and armour, as well as a leveling system so you get skill points and new maps or stuff.
Then, a choice of classes, each of which have different weapons, skills and attributes.
Then you say that you want it on Xbox and PlayStation as well because PC doesn't suit you or you want to get a better and more comfortable view of the game as a console gamer.
Then you ask for trading and gifting features to be enabled, and a premium version you have to download, so that you get more benefits if you have more money on you.
Then you ask for more game modes and add programs so you can create your own maps and levels, and an improved storyline with cutscenes.
Overall, you are becoming greedier and making Raze into something not too different from CoD or Team Fortress. Sure, it will get a bigger audience and the creators get more money, but as a young and inexperienced creator with only 3 people in your team, would you do this? Raze games are 2D, 3rd person shooter Flash games that run on your browser and give a limited choice to you for anything. From choosing your skin to the actual gameplay, the game is extremely basic.
Of course, a further sequel to Raze 2 would be great, but not if it means it should become a rip off model to already popular games that are extremely different.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 7:52pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,191 posts

@Raze5k

I applaud you, you should visit Sky9games sometime, however, I do have a couple things to say.

1) MP is something everyone wants, and their is nothing preventing it from appearing in a 2d shooter (colony mp extremely popular)
2) PC > Console
3) its a side-shooter, not a 3rd person shooter.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 9:50pm

TheGentlemanV

TheGentlemanV

1 post

Dont Hate And Rze 3 Will Come Soon

Posted Oct 31, '13 at 5:46pm

cwb0516

cwb0516

1 post

i agree with razecatpro we need a multi player raze. PLZ

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 10:58am

Raze5000

Raze5000

43 posts

@Jacen96

I accept what you say and I agree. But I am not saying Console is better than PC, quite the opposite. I prefer PC more as an experienced gamer. I seldom play on console, and only on occasions where a PC is unavailable at anywhere outside my home, or that I don't have any friends playing on PC, and the only games that can be connected online, just playable for single player or players connected with the controllers. And neither am I saying that 2D is not good looking. It does look good, but not as good as 3D in my opinion. The gameplay is in that case entirely different and difficult to compare, but I like 3D more than 2D.
As for what you said about Raze not being a 3rd person shooter, I didn't really understand what you meant. Isn't Raze a 3rd person shooter, but the gameplay is presented  in a side-view? It definitely isn't a first-person shooter, I know. But isn't side-view a subcategory in 3rd person?

@TheGentlemanV

I am not a hater of the Raze series or of Addison Rodomista and Juice Tin. I am actually a great fan of theirs and in fact I named my account after my favourite game of theirs and because I loved their games so much. Sure, I am eagerly looking forward to Raze 3, and if possible multiplayer gameplay added as well. Just that I do not admire some of the greed I see from a few members. Of course, none actually posted any ideas i mentioned earlier, but the way they post, the language they use, and the kind of tone they express, I feel they will be the people nagging the creators after any game comes out. I cannot explain the impressions I have of some, so please do not ask me to give examples.

I myself have thought of a storyline, and made a layout and drawings of character designs, maps and a few weapons I would like to see in the next game. I just do not know how to submit these to the creators. I know this counters the argument I made about being greedy in my last post, but I am not being greedy. I just want to see them in the game.
If anyone has any insight, email or some help I should follow, please post on the thread or mail me at dhruovsb@gmail..com

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 12:44pm

Pizzalord125

Pizzalord125

1 post

make an online option and please make a 3rd one

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 2:45am

iRad

iRad

2 posts

I agree with Raze5000.
Too much asking/begging makes things hard, you dont want to do it yet they keep begging for more, then after you make it, they say "DO SEQUEL"
then it is bleh.

I dont hate Raze. Im actually playing raze right now. But dont beg too much.
(moral of the story: dont beg too much)

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 2:47am

iRad

iRad

2 posts

And i saw this guy while playing Raze (its a comment, not MP)

"NEWS: on Facebook they said they will make RAZE 3."

is this real?

Reply to Raze 3 multiplayer, items, chars, physical advantages and texture

You must be logged in to post a reply!