PureAwesom2

PureAwesom2

1 post

wait so is there a raze 3 out? cant find it

Posted Dec 16, '13 at 9:28pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

I realized something funny/ ****ing retarded. When I heard of Raze 3, I Googled it. Top 2 results were this forum and a website with like 8 Raze Games. So I checked it out, turns out a bunch of ****ing losers, made 6 "Raze" games, and had them as sequels to the ACTUAL Raze games. So you had Razes 1,2, the actual ones, then you had a 6 knockoff bull**** games, that had terrible gameplay, graphics, just EVERYTHING. So yeah.

R1, R2, PB1, PB2, SFH, SFH 2 and 4 others I don't recognize.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 17, '13 at 12:35pm

Raze5000

Raze5000

46 posts

@qszad

When you saw the words "Raze 3" you must have seen some indication this was a forum, either in the search name or the URL. Please start reading your search entries' names more closely next time.
And, by the amount of knowledge you should possess as a supposed Raze fan, and as a person who is supposed to have read at least the first page of the thread, you would know that Raze 3 is not meant to come out soon. It will only come out in the next few years, so please shut up and stop bittching about being let down by decent, polite people in this forum by not finding a game that is not meant to exist at this time. Good day.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 11:47pm

TheSnakeOfDance

TheSnakeOfDance

1 post

@SilverPatriarch

Raze 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are in no way knockoffs and people just got those off random websites and posted them on there because of their similarities to the raze games. Though I think raze123.com sucks.

Also, list of games in order of 1-10: R1, R2, PB1, PB2, SFH1, SFH2, (I don't know), (I don't know), Armor Mayhem, (I don't know)

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 12:38pm

BABeast1

BABeast1

1 post

come out with raze 3 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 3:35pm

Jason_8328

Jason_8328

2 posts

I do agree that Raze is a popular games

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 7:28pm

codisniper

codisniper

1 post

plus we re a zombie

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:31pm

Adjust05

Adjust05

1 post

I Believe They Should Make A Raze 3 With Multiplayer And All New And Old Characters And Weopons Because Raze Is A Fun Series (My Opinon) And It Should Add A 3rd One. With All The People Playin It. It Will Get Way More People To Play.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 5:32pm

Rawkor

Rawkor

1 post

I liked the first raze more than the second and I mostly just want multiplayer!

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 9:54pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

613 posts

Try not to swear a lot please , follow the rules

Reply to Raze 3 multiplayer, items, chars, physical advantages and texture

You must be logged in to post a reply!