ForumsGamesRaze 3 multiplayer, items, chars, physical advantages and texture

85 52372
RazeCatPro
RazeCatPro
9 posts
Nomad

I am a huge fan of the Raze series. So most Raze fans (if not all) want a Raze 3.
One of the things that we want is multiplayer, definetly. I think multiplayer should allow at most 10 players per team. I definetly think that there should be characters from Raze 2, especialy J. Rockit, Ex.Treem and Dani. By texture, what would the weapons look like and the maps. We want new maps a weapons, keeping some old weapons. There should be new characters. By physical advantages, I mean characters have physical attributes that affect their performance in battle. what do you think?

• 85 Replies
Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

@Jacen96

I accept what you say and I agree. But I am not saying Console is better than PC, quite the opposite. I prefer PC more as an experienced gamer. I seldom play on console, and only on occasions where a PC is unavailable at anywhere outside my home, or that I don't have any friends playing on PC, and the only games that can be connected online, just playable for single player or players connected with the controllers. And neither am I saying that 2D is not good looking. It does look good, but not as good as 3D in my opinion. The gameplay is in that case entirely different and difficult to compare, but I like 3D more than 2D.
As for what you said about Raze not being a 3rd person shooter, I didn't really understand what you meant. Isn't Raze a 3rd person shooter, but the gameplay is presented in a side-view? It definitely isn't a first-person shooter, I know. But isn't side-view a subcategory in 3rd person?

@TheGentlemanV

I am not a hater of the Raze series or of Addison Rodomista and Juice Tin. I am actually a great fan of theirs and in fact I named my account after my favourite game of theirs and because I loved their games so much. Sure, I am eagerly looking forward to Raze 3, and if possible multiplayer gameplay added as well. Just that I do not admire some of the greed I see from a few members. Of course, none actually posted any ideas i mentioned earlier, but the way they post, the language they use, and the kind of tone they express, I feel they will be the people nagging the creators after any game comes out. I cannot explain the impressions I have of some, so please do not ask me to give examples.

I myself have thought of a storyline, and made a layout and drawings of character designs, maps and a few weapons I would like to see in the next game. I just do not know how to submit these to the creators. I know this counters the argument I made about being greedy in my last post, but I am not being greedy. I just want to see them in the game.
If anyone has any insight, email or some help I should follow, please post on the thread or mail me at dhruovsb@gmail..com

Pizzalord125
Pizzalord125
1 posts
Nomad

make an online option and please make a 3rd one

iRad
iRad
2 posts
Nomad

I agree with Raze5000.
Too much asking/begging makes things hard, you dont want to do it yet they keep begging for more, then after you make it, they say "DO SEQUEL"
then it is bleh.

I dont hate Raze. Im actually playing raze right now. But dont beg too much.
(moral of the story: dont beg too much)

iRad
iRad
2 posts
Nomad

And i saw this guy while playing Raze (its a comment, not MP)

"NEWS: on Facebook they said they will make RAZE 3."

is this real?

jd0123
jd0123
1 posts
Nomad

I know right, i also like Raze and Raze 2, probably and i know everyone here asks for Raze 3. with Multiplayer

Definitely there are incoming Raze 3... You can check it out here

But as for sure, Multiplayers require Server which you pay everyday for that, which means Multiplayer on Raze 3 have low chance to happen. Which is, if they add Multiplayer, there should be donators or ads that might be annoying.

If you help the developers, and donate with them, then there will be more chance. But simply because Multiplayer isn't easy to make at all. It's like you host Minecraft Server and pay monthly.

Well, you can look out what will happen when Raze 3 comes out!

Cheers,
-jd434

Jokerboy321
Jokerboy321
1 posts
Nomad

[b]MAKE A RAZE 3

qszad
qszad
1 posts
Shepherd

DANGIT!!!!!!! i was lookin for raze 3 and i found this and i thought it was raze 3!!!!!!!!!! i am SSOO let down right now!!!!!

Stephen17509
Stephen17509
1 posts
Nomad

give us more raze

pierrejoseph111
pierrejoseph111
2 posts
Peasant

raze2 was preety good i hope that raze3 is even better with multiplayer and everything

AssassinX_24
AssassinX_24
2 posts
Nomad

Yes your team did die but at the end of the alien campaign they said soon earth will be ours and plus what about the last humans in the dome that must there's going to be a new one.

AssassinX_24
AssassinX_24
2 posts
Nomad

My last comment was for jacen96

benjemy
benjemy
1 posts
Farmer

My favorite Raze character isthe Medic guy.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Yes your team did die but at the end of the alien campaign they said soon earth will be ours and plus what about the last humans in the dome that must there's going to be a new one.

I assume you refer to the first page.

1) The R2 team died in both campagins.
2) Justin said he will only make a Raze 3 if he has a good idea for it
3) No it will not have multiplayer if it comes out in the near future.

~~~Darth Caedus
BigMachete
BigMachete
1 posts
Nomad

when is it comic up because I'm so bored of playing with computers and i put the level to insane and its too easy

PureAwesom2
PureAwesom2
1 posts
Nomad

wait so is there a raze 3 out? cant find it

Showing 46-60 of 85