3,075 posts
Jester

i'm sorry,i mean "house of wolves".
sry.

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Well one question is how long the map goes on, it doesn't seem to end for me. Played close to one hour as well.

candybomberz
candybomberz
8 posts
Scribe

the survivial map has an End, atleast to the right, havent been to the left so far in survival mode

I would like to see an multiplayer, you could easily make a multiplayer mode for this game or the sequel, and to mimize datatransfer needed you could simply reduce the possible micro to the workers + a global rally point for all army buildings of one player, which the player can set himself where he wants, then the only thing you would need beside that would be an all attack button which commands all units beside the worker to attack the rightmost spot of the map (and thus everything in the way)

this way the battle is only reduced to macro/unit composition and maybe def buildings

for anti-cheating, you could send the resources mined (in all time during the game) from one client to the other, and if it exeeds a certain limit per time per worker you will be automatically disconnected with the message "cheating disallowed"

the only thing you would need server resources for would be for match finding

candybomberz
candybomberz
8 posts
Scribe

offcourse a fallback and stop button for the whole army would be necessary also

and maybe a attack forest button if you would spawn monsters to the left / right of the respective players

the gameplay btw. was pretty fun

but I think the survival mode is bugged, when my castle was destroyed (btw. the hp of the buildings in the left bottom corner isn't refreshed proberly), I could built units for free (for which I had the necessary tech at that time), instead of loosing

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Does anyone know I can obtain iron in the game besides stealing it from dead enemies? If someone knows, reply please. Thanks.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Kreitmaker: they are three kind of stones in the game:
- without stripes = normal stone
- black stripes = iron
- gold stripes = gold

Surely you have noticed you find several of these stones while you go on (to the left or right)... and i would say its random which kind you find next.
So maybe you have only bad luck, go on (you can also go left) and sooner or later you find another one with iron.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

@Kreitmaker: they are three kind of stones in the game:
- without stripes = normal stone
- black stripes = iron
- gold stripes = gold

Surely you have noticed you find several of these stones while you go on (to the left or right)... and i would say its random which kind you find next.
So maybe you have only bad luck, go on (you can also go left) and sooner or later you find another one with iron.

Thanks, UnleashedUponMankind.
Showing 1-7 of 7