ForumsThe TavernWhat the brown, katz?

98 22789
BadHaikuBird
BadHaikuBird
17 posts
Nomad

Seriously, I swear that every second post is someone making some insulting remark.

Dammit, you guys would be the angry drunk. It's much nicer in other areas of the forums.

Guess I'll fit right in then...

• 98 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I must confer the elder knowledge of ArmorGames to the younger generation. Behold!

[quote=Xzeno]Then cormyn ruined everything.[/quote]

While there was certainly some cracking down on user profiles and game comments in sheer everything, what exactly was the problem in the community?

* [quote = USERNAME ] brown brown brown [/quote ]

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

While there was certainly some cracking down on user profiles and game comments in sheer everything, what exactly was the problem in the community?
OBEY THE SILVER LEAGUE STARCRAFT PRO.

Since I wasn't here for cormyn, I can't comment, but I hear he was really strict.

~~~Darth Caedus
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

1v1 me

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Really loses the comic punch if it isn't immediately below your post. Should have counted.

The badness of cormyn isn't some fringe opinion. It's incredibly obvious. He did not know how to competently handle the community and refused to learn. When people objected to this, he literally attempted to piss people off in some attempt to create order. I feel like defending him is like defending Ozymandias in Watchmen: it might be thought-provoking and interesting, but in the end, you're rooting for a supervillain.

And no, Pang, I kind of liked cormyn. How could I dislike him? I don't think he ever said anything antifeminist.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Since I wasn't here for cormyn, I can't comment, but I hear he was really strict.

My 2 merits came from cormyn so I liked the guy!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

[quote=Xzeno]And no, Pang, I kind of liked cormyn. How could I dislike him?[/quote]

Things like such give me the impression:
The badness of cormyn isn't some fringe opinion. It's incredibly obvious. He did not know how to competently handle the community and refused to learn. When people objected to this, he literally attempted to piss people off in some attempt to create order. I feel like defending him is like defending Ozymandias in Watchmen: it might be thought-provoking and interesting, but in the end, you're rooting for a supervillain.

I don't think he ever said anything antifeminist.

We have a hint!
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I would rather be orange. Orange is an awesome color.

No. Just no. Blue is the way to go...

My real job. I didn't know I had an AG job. Hurray for me!

I shall do that at the bottom of my post.

By the time I've posted this, the thread will already be in the Forum Games. It's titled The AG Island (Survivor kind of Game. Somewhat of an RPG.)

lol...

I really don't see what the big problem was with cormyn... I mean I wasn't here when he was so obviously I wouldn't know but I thought people said he was good. :P

Also.

@BHB
Xeano's real job is that he works at a grocery store. He helps customers, bags items, you know i could go on forever.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

1v1 me

Okay, why don't you 1v1 Pause_Break first?

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 91-98 of 98