ForumsSupport ForumI Just had a good idea!

20 3649
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What if the first comment in Topics (like this one) was automatically bolded?

OR

What if whenever the creater of a topic had his/her comments coloured a different colour or bolded automatically?
(For this idea maybe special permission may need to be given...since some people may create topics just to be a different colour.)

I think the latter idea would be helpful for my Guess the Image Game, and Strop would have found it easier before he became a Moderator (*cough cough*)....

What Do You Think?

KingRyan

• 20 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I don't really see the point, since it really isn't hard to bold it yourself. I'm not sure though.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well nah you could just bold yourself when you make a topic!

Futuro
Futuro
108 posts
Nomad

I really disagree with you KoS and GregWeeler, that would be a good idea but why do you want it automatically to do that then rather you do it yourself. Actually once I think about it, KoS is kind of right on this one.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well,Futuro I don't see the point of saying I am wrong then saying you agree with me??Anyway why not do it yourself incase you forget?

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Yes, but it's not needed for all the topics.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I am confused as to why it is needed.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Maybe that inquiry could be put on specific topics that are needed that way, the author of that topic can contact a moderator to colour it (if they can) some kind of colour, if it is needed or helpful in that specific topic.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I still don't understand why the first post needs to be bold or colored. Sorry, I may just not be following.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Well in that case, I can't really explain it any clearer. Of course, I don't understand it 100% clearly either...

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well maybe he wanted it to be colored beause he would pick blue and people might think he was a mod!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

That's an evil thouht KoS, but you realize that under every moderaotr's ranking, it says the words 'moderator' right?

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Yes bu what if people didn't look there I mean I don't!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Let's think positive, how about that?

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well I am a negative person not a positive!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Sorry Sorry Sorry....I didn't make myself clear and then I went to bed...so I wasn't around to clear things up...

1. I thought that it would be nice if the message by the creator of the topic could be bold Automatically to stand out. I know I could do this myself, but I get lazy sometimes!

2. Having coloured posts by the topic creator could make it easier to see what the person replied. For topics like my Picture Game, it could be helpful as then everyone else would know that I did it...

My Ideas seem pointless don't they!

You can lock this if you want to Mods!

KingRyan

Showing 1-15 of 20