ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498841
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
ProPlayer666
ProPlayer666
1 posts
Blacksmith

I get error ''You tried to access the address .......... which is currently unavailable'' how to fix this?

jwf145
jwf145
2 posts
Nomad

I have a glitch where when I sweep through levels and click the specific number of time I sweep (usually 6) it dosent take away action points , I then did 4 and then 2 and still no action points taken away, then I did 1 and it worked. Don't nessicarly need this to be fixed but just lettin ya know!, thanks- jwf145
S1 destiny hunter

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

[quote]

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, rzxmazda. Currentlly, the action points only could add 5 points per half hour. And at 12:00pm, 18:00pm, system will send extra 50 points to online players. By the way, the highest amount of the action points that players could recovered is 200 per day. Also, you could get action points from the related event or purchasing it by dragon gold. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, xdragonx93 and ProPlayer666. Please tell me where you are from and please ping this IP: s13.dc2.gamedp.com and provide a screen shot about the result to me . Let me check it for you. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, jwf145. Could you tell me did you sweep successful when the action points didn't reduced? And please tell me when did it happen to you? Thanks.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

I've had the same issue as another on this forum, I have an immediate update scroll and it doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried to update from Adventure to Kingdom and Kingdom to Thunderclap, and it doesn't do anything. How can this be fixed?

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

One other thing. This may come across as a gripe, but how is it possible that my character gets defeated by someone of a lower level and with less CE than me? I've changed formations and still the same. It's like my hits aren't doing the damage that they are supposedly ranked at to do!

xdragonx93
xdragonx93
4 posts
Nomad

Raymedia, were i can send u a ss from ping. ?

MilzED
MilzED
6 posts
Nomad

Altar bug, can't change player for use exp.

IGN: Milz
Server: S1-Destiny Hunter

jimmyhendriquex
jimmyhendriquex
1 posts
Peasant

I cant open the game.. It turns black after I choose the server. I think it's something with the adobe flash player, but I have the latest one of chrome. Help plz!

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. You need to collect enough materials with scroll for updating your equipment. Also, when you fight with someoneï¼ playersâ C.E and level just the main factors for effect to it but not the only evidence.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hoofner. 1 Blue Crystal on Reward list, it means maybe will receive it, not means you must receive it. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, xdragonx93. You could add our Skype:gamedpsupport or Email: support[at]gamedp[dot]com. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, MilzED. Altar can only add experience for pal who experience lower than main character. Thanks.

Showing 46-60 of 255