Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted May 12, '13 at 9:57pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, we’re sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Let’s make a better Dragon’s Call II together.

Don’t forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

Posted May 13, '13 at 3:31am

AthensMight

AthensMight

1 post

Fenrir
S1-Destiny Hunter

My game keeps getting a 404 error so I cant even play it now though I jad just gotten to level 26.

Posted May 13, '13 at 7:09am

batre900

batre900

5 posts

there is a bug in heroic instance if you defeated by the boss and you change your formation and go to the fight again without going back to the city if you win the fight the game stopped and you can't collect rewards its happened for me 3 times till now and the last time before reporting 5 mins ago

game name batre900

Posted May 13, '13 at 7:10am

batre900

batre900

5 posts

by saying stopped you need to refresh the page

Posted May 14, '13 at 2:07am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, AthensMight. Could you try to clear cache or change a browser? If it still happens, please contact with me.(Email:[email protected], Skype:gamedpsupport). Thanks in advance.

Posted May 14, '13 at 10:13pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, batre900.Could you provide a screen shot to me and tell me in which server are you playing now? It is helpful with checking the problem. Thanks in advance.

Posted May 14, '13 at 11:56pm

MilzED

MilzED

6 posts

i cant play death match event coz so lagg and 30 minutes to earn 5 artic point so long time, if 5-10 minutes its okay, btw good game.

Posted May 14, '13 at 11:59pm

MilzED

MilzED

6 posts

game name Milz

Posted May 15, '13 at 12:03am

MilzED

MilzED

6 posts

i mean action points :D

Posted May 15, '13 at 8:12am

Sircus1

Sircus1

1 post

When I click the server S1 Destiny Hunter. (only one available at AG) it says login. Im already logged in with my AG account.

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!