ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498906
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Is it still happen to you? Any problem, please tell me. Thanks.

sakal
sakal
3 posts
Peasant

sakal
S3-crazy Neilas (eu)
- in Guardian's Valley
Sanity 12:00 - 18:00 each day said to me on lvl 34 that i ve earned 50 action points..but i only got 5 at that moment when i had 0...+ that showed up at the same time when i got that 5 ap ...please check. thanks

sakal
sakal
3 posts
Peasant

must correct my self.. i think i have those 50 ap but it says on the ap bar that it's only 5...thats the bug

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

It would have happened on July 20, 2013 around 12:15 am, on my Friday night/Saturday morning. I let it go an extra day before checking again, and then decided to message the bug report. I'm still out 40 crystal shards, 40 dg for activating two extra slots, and the purple lvl 2 crystal itself with attributes (I don't remember what those are now, but one of them I think was at least 4900 hp).

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

One more thing: It is also possible it happened on July 21 the day I posted my first message, as I may have the day mixed up, because you didn't answer me right away.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, sakal. Could you please me the exact server date when it happened to you? Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. I have forwarded this problem to our staff to check. Just waiting for it. Thanks.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Thank you

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

still happening to me GM. pls help asap. i really love this game. T_T thnx

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

character on hotwind server seems to be missing lvl 42 (pretty sure); i was just on the game a few hours before. It tells me to make a new character, but I have a character mage named maatshalz

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

him switching browsers seemed to work

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, maatsbeast777. Sorry for this inconvenience. And, yes, our staff has solved this problem. Have fun.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Can you tell me more details about your problem? Which problem did you meet? Stuck in xx%, or have a black or white screen. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. We do not find the data that you lose the crystal. Please recall it again. Thanks.

sakal
sakal
3 posts
Peasant

Hi raymedia..my mistake, all is fine...now ...

Showing 136-150 of 255