ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498832
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Hi hjmvancouver here again, I don't understand your instructions. Please recall again ... what?

And yes it did happen, and yes I am out 40 crystal shards and 40 dg for upgrading two additional attributes. Your system bug at that time obviously didn't register these actions, but that is outside of my control.

I'm asking that you return me the 40 shards and 40 dg at least, if you are not able to recover the crystal I made and then lost.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, sakal. It doesn't matter. Any problems you meet in the future, you can tell us. Have a good time.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. Can you tell me the happen time that you offer "July 20, 2013 around 12:15 am", is it on server time? Because we need the time on server time. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. Sorry for my careless. We have sent 40dg, 50 crystal shards and 10000000g to you. Please check it. Enjoy the game.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Thank you. I am grateful for your attention to this incident and your kind offer. I am very much enjoying the game and I will continue to do so.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. I saw the problem that you post on our forum. And glad to hear that your problem has been solved. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. It's my pleasure. You can feel free to call us, if you are in trouble. Thanks.

Arvad
Arvad
1 posts
Nomad

2 days ago when i logged on it said something about having lvl 120 material ready. and i went to astrology and tried to lvl up my ser ess to lvl 3 and i got a per ess and i put it over the ser so it would be swallowed but it said you can not have two of the same attribute equipped so i took it off and click combine all thinking it would swallow both the per and sag i had there to become lvl 3 and the sage with was lvl 1 ill add swallowed them both and became lvl 3 insted.
P.S. my account name is Arvad and im on hot winded dragon, server 14.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Arvad. I am sorry to bother you. But can you tell me what is your problem? Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. I am sorry to hear that. Did you mean that you use dg, but you did not get extra EXP? When did it happen on server time? And please tell me your in game name. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. Sorry to hear that. I will submit this problem to our staff to check. Once got confime. We will take some actions. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. Thanks for your waiting. Upon checking it, our staff found that you got your EXP at 31th July on server time. Can you tell me what data was it happen? Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. Sorry for my late reply. Can you offer me the time on server time that you did not received the EXP for the first time? Thanks.

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

only a suggestion...can death match be split up a bit more evenly? lvls 40-130 seems a bit much maybe 40-60, 60-80, 80-100, 100-130?

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. I am sorry for my late reply. I know it is so hard for you to remember the happen time. But I do not what is the server time in here. So, you mean that Jul 30, '13 at 8:38am was at 30th July 8:30 am in game time? If so, I will let our staff to check it again. Thanks and sorry for this problem.

Showing 151-165 of 255