Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 10:06pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, maatsbeast777. Does the problem still happen to you? We have fixed it. Please check it. Thanks.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 3:52pm

Talias

Talias

1 post

Hi,

I am currently unable to place a bet in the global championship.  I get a "cannot bet currently pop up every time I try.  Talias S13. 

I'm in the top 32 for one so i don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 9:58pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi,Talias. We have solved the problem. Please try it again. Thanks.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 5:35am

Nesfarro

Nesfarro

1 post

hey, idk if its a bug but when i used the 40dg training on my pet i got a 3 0 3 raise but it says it goes up for 5-100 so means each stat raises at least by 5 or every stat together?

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 6:53am

tatang

tatang

12 posts

gm wheres my conpensation during championship bug..

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 2:37am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Nesfarro. Upon checking it, it means that you can get 5-100 points for all stat. Not each stat. Thanks.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 2:40am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, tatang. We have sent the conpensation to all player. You can check your mail. Thanks.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 3:42am

Methodless_Madness

Methodless_Madness

6 posts

Hello. I defeated Elite Ogre Bakar and received no reward afterwards. I was simply stuck on the screen with no other option besides reloading the page. Wouldn't be a problem, but it used up my fight for the day.

S2 - Warrior - Methodless

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 4:56am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Methodless_Madness. Did you mean you meet a stuck, then you got nothing from the victory? Please tell me the exact server time when it happened to you. Thanks.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 5:32am

Methodless_Madness

Methodless_Madness

6 posts

Raymedia,

It would have be about 23:35 server time.

To be more exact on what happen is..

I entered the Elite Ogre Bakar battle. I lost. I attempted the battle again and won. I was not rewarded any experience or loot. There wasn't anything left on my screen to interact with, so I was force to refresh the page.

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!