Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 4:36am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, da4huk. The rate of dropping crystal is random and it isn't 100%. Thanks.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 9:52am

tatang

tatang

12 posts

Server: s1,destiny hunter. , Nickname: bulang
GM. i having trouble with loading of mentioned server. i tried already several things.
log in and log out, clear my cache and try other browser. still cant get thru to the server. Pls, help GM asap. this is not the first time il experience this problem..... thnx

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 1:23am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

Server S1 Destiny Hunter, NN: bunny
I cleared Green Dragon Lair, traded 40 shards for a lvl 2 Purple crystal, and in my beset my bank of crystals was empty. I thought that was odd. So I spent 40 dg purifying this new crystal to give it 3 attributes, tried to move it to my then empty crystal bank, and it disappeared. I logged out and logged back in again, and my former crystals were back in the bank, but the new crystal I'd just purified has disappeared! Can you look into this and get back to me?

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 1:24am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

I cleared Green Dragon Lair, traded 40 shards for a lvl 2 Purple crystal, and in my beset my bank of crystals was empty. I thought that was odd. So I spent 40 dg purifying this new crystal to give it 3 attributes, tried to move it to my then empty crystal bank, and it disappeared. I logged out and logged back in again, and my former crystals were back in the bank, but the new crystal I'd just purified has disappeared! Can you look into this and get back to me?

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 1:25am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 1:39am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

Even your Bug List forum seems buggy ....

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 2:44am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, hjmvancouver. Could you please tell me the exactly time when it happened to you? Thanks.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 2:46am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, tatang. Is it still happen to you? Any problem, please tell me. Thanks.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 7:09am

sakal

sakal

3 posts

sakal
S3-crazy Neilas (eu)
- in Guardian's Valley
Sanity 12:00 - 18:00 each day said to me on lvl 34 that i ve earned 50 action points..but i only got 5 at that moment when i had 0...+ that showed up at the same time when i got that 5 ap ...please check. thanks

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 7:15am

sakal

sakal

3 posts

must correct my self.. i think i have those 50 ap but it says on the ap bar that it's only 5...thats the bug

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!