Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 11:41am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

I have a different issue to address .. i accidentally pressed "ok" to open up more astrology slots and lost 490 dg, can I get that reversed?

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 10:34am

0II0

0II0

3 posts

I'm having the same issue of not being able to recharge as well.  I wrote to GameDP support twice, and both times got this same unhelpful reply:

"Dear Player,
This is GAMEDP Team. Thanks for your patience.
I’m sorry, AGI player could only recharge in AGI site from now on.
Thank you for your support."

So does AGI support recharging and I just cant find out how, or is GameDP just brushing me off, and don't want my money anymore?

Thanks

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 4:52am

Nemec666

Nemec666

28 posts

I got the same Answers as well on many Skype Hours with the Devs from GameDP!
Its they dont need and want our Money anymore and take all Questions about that to AGI, but AGI doesnt care about that!
They left still the Option to recharge on her Gamedp Site but dont want to let us the Mall Stuff!
Its very stupid from GameDP but i dont care about it and dont spend any more Money on both Companys!

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 3:22am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

I think their reply indicates that you have to log in to DC2 from AG's site and recharge from there, not from the gamedp log in. Either way it still sucks that as AG players we don't get full privileges that gamedp players do.

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 8:57pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, hjmvancouver and syph1. Yes. Now, all players from AGI can not log in our gamedp site. Because this was a bug before. Our staff has solved it. So, you can not log in. Thanks.

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 9:01pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, 0II0. We are sorry for this problem. But, this problem was a bug before. You only can recharge from AGI site, if you are player who from AGI site. Thanks.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 12:43pm

0II0

0II0

3 posts

Ok Ray - yes I open DCii from AGI & I'm looking and don't see any buttons or links that say "Recharge" on this AGI site. Am I missing something and can you tell me how I am to do this?

Not sure why they felt it was a bug when it worked just fine, when launched from within the game itself.  You'd think they would want to make it easier for people to purchase, not harder.  O_o

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 1:53am

Nemec666

Nemec666

28 posts

Because they are stupid like hell! There are over 25 People only on my Server who spend now nothing because of this "BUG"!
Never see something dumb like this before!

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 10:06pm

greg_moss_16547

greg_moss_16547

9 posts

hey umm this isnt a bug ..however i wanted to ask ..have u all ever thought of adding a new combative thing to DC@ to make it a little interesting ..like at a certain level u will unlock a pet arena were not only ur pet fights it also give u gold or rep..almost like arena ..i mean we are leveling the pet up and everything but it seems boring that the pet just follows and not really do anything...now how kool it would be battle anyone who has a pet or do a arena for pets ...lol now that just made things fun ..i talked to a couple of ppl online and they agrred it would be awsome.. thnks zegroft

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 8:18am

greg_moss_16547

greg_moss_16547

9 posts

i think there might be a bug on armorgames dc2 it wont let me log in its been like that since yesterday ..and no matter how long i leave it on the page it still wont work

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!