Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted May 16, '13 at 1:50am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, jayzzy. If you join the server with the AG account or not? AG account only allowed to join the server 13. Thanks.

Posted May 16, '13 at 1:59am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, batre900. Upon checking, it wasn't happen to me. Could you clear cache or change a browser to have a try? Any result, please kindly let me know. Thanks.

Posted May 17, '13 at 4:18am

Chromaniac

Chromaniac

1 post

Just did the second Heroic Dungeon, the Ogre. On my first attempt i got stomped by the boss and then got the option to refine gear and engage again. Refined some gear, attacked and killed him, now the game is stuck, no result window, no loot chest, nothing, same happened yesterday, needed 2 attempts to kill a heroic and it bugged out, meaning i had to reload the page to continue, no xp, no gold, no loot, nothing.
Name and everything contained in Screenshot of where the game gets stuck when not killing heroic at the first attempt. Server is Destiny Hunter (AG one)
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/3538/dc2bug.jpg

Posted May 17, '13 at 11:41am

KidA1515

KidA1515

4 posts

IGN: Mantus
Server: S1 Destiny Hunter

I just defeated Elite Escaped Shance.  It took me a couple tries within the encounter.  Upon defeating him, the screen froze showing my character in battle, but the chat window slid onto the screen.  When I refreshed the page, It showed that I had defeated him, and I got the quest reward, but I didn't get the item drop from defeating him (and I don't know if I got experience/honor, etc.).

Posted May 17, '13 at 1:35pm

Nusspli

Nusspli

4 posts

IGN: mmmhNusspli
Server: S1-Destiny Hunter

I´ve got an "Immediate upgrade scroll" via the recharge bonus and can´t use it.
Please check out.

I can see the upgrade arrows at the character display...but they disapear as soon as I open the refine display.

So the scroll seems useless atm.

Nuss

Posted May 18, '13 at 12:28am

KidA1515

KidA1515

4 posts

I get a recharge error every time I try to purchase dragon gold. IGN: Mantus S1 Destiny Hunter

Posted May 19, '13 at 5:46am

klipsch10

klipsch10

1 post

IGN: Ahri
Server: S1

I bought the quota pack and i didn't get any reward but i lost 200 dragon gold. please help me.

Posted May 19, '13 at 3:38pm

MilzED

MilzED

6 posts

My dragon gold suddenly decreases every day, Please check this problem.

IGN: Milz
Server: S1-Destiny Hunter

Posted May 20, '13 at 3:36am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Chromaniac. Sorry for this trouble and we will compensate the Scroll to your character later. Thanks a lot.

Posted May 20, '13 at 3:48am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Nusspli. Please click the arrow first and then click the button 'Combination' on the right page. Thanks.

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!