Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted May 24, '13 at 2:31am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, xdragonx93 and ProPlayer666. Please tell me where you are from and please ping this IP: s13.dc2.gamedp.com and provide a screen shot about the result to me . Let me check it for you. Thanks.

Posted May 24, '13 at 4:32am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, jwf145. Could you tell me did you sweep successful when the action points didn't reduced? And please tell me when did it happen to you? Thanks.

Posted May 25, '13 at 1:47pm

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

I've had the same issue as another on this forum, I have an immediate update scroll and it doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried to update from Adventure to Kingdom and Kingdom to Thunderclap, and it doesn't do anything. How can this be fixed?

Posted May 25, '13 at 2:08pm

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

One other thing. This may come across as a gripe, but how is it possible that my character gets defeated by someone of a lower level and with less CE than me? I've changed formations and still the same. It's like my hits aren't doing the damage that they are supposedly ranked at to do!

Posted May 26, '13 at 3:15am

hoofner

hoofner

1 post

Red Dragon Lair 1 & 2 stage is witout blue crystal , after win i get just XP and Blood Soul

Reward is
1 Blue Crys
10 000 XP
500 Blood Soul

Posted May 26, '13 at 6:41am

xdragonx93

xdragonx93

4 posts

Raymedia, were i can send u a ss from ping. ?

Posted May 27, '13 at 5:40am

MilzED

MilzED

6 posts

Altar bug, can't change player for use exp.

IGN: Milz
Server: S1-Destiny Hunter

Posted May 27, '13 at 9:55am

jimmyhendriquex

jimmyhendriquex

1 post

I cant open the game.. It turns black after I choose the server. I think it's something with the adobe flash player, but I have the latest one of chrome. Help plz!

Posted May 28, '13 at 2:46am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, hjmvancouver. You need to collect enough materials with scroll for updating your equipment. Also, when you fight with someoneï¼ playersâ C.E and level just the main factors for effect to it but not the only evidence.

Posted May 28, '13 at 3:01am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, hoofner. 1 Blue Crystal on Reward list, it means maybe will receive it, not means you must receive it. Thanks.

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!