Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted May 31, '13 at 2:33am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, NocheGabriel. There just was something wrong with our system. Now, it has been closed. Thanks.

Posted May 31, '13 at 2:39am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, jwf145. Please tell me did it happen to you again after that time? Thanks.

Posted May 31, '13 at 3:56am

NocheGabriel

NocheGabriel

3 posts

What happened to server 14? And do I receive gold pack for the report?

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 3:10am

Acas

Acas

1 post

Hi I think you have a bug in time.I am from Serbia and time in my country is not the same like in game.If not a bug please help in some way..Thanks

S1 DESTINY HUNTER
NICK NAME:Acas

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:41am

Spectre2603

Spectre2603

4 posts

Name Spectre2603
Server Destiny Hunter
Problem:  I defeated elite ogre Bakar and when it came to opening the chest i got disconnected. i recieved nothing from the chest and the instance is blacked out so i cant do it again. this also happened with elite rimefang lephinx. the other elite instances were succesful!

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:56am

calvalio

calvalio

1 post

"Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is not installed." That's the problem, i installed a new flash from the button but still same. please help.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 3:06am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, calvalio. You could clear cache or change a browser to have a try. Thanks.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 1:57am

KidA1515

KidA1515

4 posts

IGN: Mantus
Server: S1(S13) Destiny Hunter

I refreshed my holy water twice quickly, at the cost of 6 (2+4) DG total, and it reverted back to a wooden cup instead of giving me a bronze cup.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 9:33pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, KidA1515. If you need better holy water each time, you should refresh it every time you. Thanks.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 3:41pm

BearMecha

BearMecha

1 post

For me in DC II I load it up...And the textures dont load. only after talk with someone or put in a quest. ;/ Help. This happens to me EVERY TIME. Name : MechBear Server: Hotwind Giant Dragon

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!