ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498885
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Ok, now thatthe cost for adding altar slots has been lowered, since I've invested I believe 900 dg to buy 5 slots at the old price I'm demanding compensation for the difference in dg that the new current cost is set at.

I think it's only fair, because I've spent real dollars purchasing dragon gold since I began playing in May. And for someone to have spent that much actual cash and then you lower the cost of things which makes it easier for non money players, seems like a bit of an insult to people like me that paid with actual currency.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. I know your feeling. But I am sorry, we can not give any compensations. All people are same. Thanks.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

I don't agree with your answer. If all the people are the same then you wouldn't and shouldn't give players the option to use actual cash currency to buy resources. That is the advantage of using real money to upgrade equipment and skills. So when you change the parameters that directly affects people who have used their real money then you should compensate them accordingly, depending on the amount spent.

If they've only bought $5 worth of dg, then fine. But if they've put in more than that (as you know I have), I think it's fair that you compensate according to the amount spent. And I'm asking to be compensated the difference in dg to upgrade altar had this new system been in place, not the full amount spent.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. I am sorry for my so late reply. For this problem, I have contacted with our staff again. But it is same result. You can see it. You spent dg to use them, and you also got more benefits than others, is it right? Thanks.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Hi raymedia, I don't know if I also got more benefits than others, because I don't know what the others get. I do know that when I first started playing the game the fourth and fifth altar platforms cost 200 dg and 400 dg respectively to open. And now that they cost 100 dg and 200 dg respectively to open, I feel I've been overcharged for those privileges, and as someone that spent real money on the game I feel cheated that I paid higher compared to someone who, if they started playing now, would pay lower. Again, if no one was able to pay money to gain an advantage, I wouldn't care. But I've invested real capital, and I think that because of that fact I have a right to ask for compensation.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

One more thing -- why is it that my armor games log in is no longer valid at gamedp? Why is it that now I no longer have access to my vip status with the amount of $$ I've invested? It seems now that I have to create a separate gamedp account? If I do, how do I link it to my current armor games player profile to keep my current profile level? Thanks for your help so far.

syph1
syph1
1 posts
Blacksmith

Have the same issue as last post plz help us.

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

I have a different issue to address .. i accidentally pressed "ok" to open up more astrology slots and lost 490 dg, can I get that reversed?

0II0
0II0
4 posts
Nomad

I'm having the same issue of not being able to recharge as well. I wrote to GameDP support twice, and both times got this same unhelpful reply:

"Dear Player,
This is GAMEDP Team. Thanks for your patience.
Iâm sorry, AGI player could only recharge in AGI site from now on.
Thank you for your support."

So does AGI support recharging and I just cant find out how, or is GameDP just brushing me off, and don't want my money anymore?

Thanks

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

I think their reply indicates that you have to log in to DC2 from AG's site and recharge from there, not from the gamedp log in. Either way it still sucks that as AG players we don't get full privileges that gamedp players do.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver and syph1. Yes. Now, all players from AGI can not log in our gamedp site. Because this was a bug before. Our staff has solved it. So, you can not log in. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, 0II0. We are sorry for this problem. But, this problem was a bug before. You only can recharge from AGI site, if you are player who from AGI site. Thanks.

0II0
0II0
4 posts
Nomad

Ok Ray - yes I open DCii from AGI & I'm looking and don't see any buttons or links that say "Recharge" on this AGI site. Am I missing something and can you tell me how I am to do this?

Not sure why they felt it was a bug when it worked just fine, when launched from within the game itself. You'd think they would want to make it easier for people to purchase, not harder. O_o

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

hey umm this isnt a bug ..however i wanted to ask ..have u all ever thought of adding a new combative thing to DC@ to make it a little interesting ..like at a certain level u will unlock a pet arena were not only ur pet fights it also give u gold or rep..almost like arena ..i mean we are leveling the pet up and everything but it seems boring that the pet just follows and not really do anything...now how kool it would be battle anyone who has a pet or do a arena for pets ...lol now that just made things fun ..i talked to a couple of ppl online and they agrred it would be awsome.. thnks zegroft

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

i think there might be a bug on armorgames dc2 it wont let me log in its been like that since yesterday ..and no matter how long i leave it on the page it still wont work

Showing 181-195 of 255