ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

277 481505
raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 277 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. If you have any problem about recharge, please add this Skype:gamedpsupport. It will be more convenient for us to check with. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Simeron77089. It may be difficult or impossible to be defeated in such the low level, you know that the level of this pay is higher than ML. You need to level up your character quickly. Thanks.

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

Today Server S16 10.50 World Boss only Black Screen again! S14 and other Servers work fine! Im so tired of posting this Bugs every Day .....

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Have you taken some screenshots at that time? Did other players still meet this problem at that time? Thanks.

BlOoD_GR
BlOoD_GR
2 posts

why server screen doesnt appear?

Lassar
Lassar
1 posts

I have the same Problem. I can´t login because screen doesn´t appear

pychomaster
pychomaster
6 posts

not managing to get into the game because ta maintenance?

fecolin
fecolin
1 posts

Is the server down or what is happening all day long?

Nemec666
Nemec666
31 posts

Its buggy and broken like every single day. Every Day a new Fail!

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts

theres a guy on hotwing giant dragon server who hacked in christmas gifts and now he is level 1 ...this cannot go threw he is on 3 other servers as well ..his name is EHIST.

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, Lassar. Do you still have this problem? I am sorry about the late reply. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
94 posts

Hi, greg_moss_16547. IT had been removed from the ranking. Thank you for your report.

brue11
brue11
1 posts

when I try to recharge it tells me error need recharge account on this web site, cant recharge in the game as well. s21 brue

pychomaster
pychomaster
6 posts

Could you please check why my clearance has not yet arrived, thanking already

pychomaster
pychomaster
6 posts

someone can tell because the events of the game ta comesando but early type: pro meo watch the time difference was two hours is now three horas.alguem ta ai can say why?

Showing 241-255 of 277