ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498837
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, MilzED. The action points will add 5 points per half hour. And at 12:00pm, 18:00pm, system will send extra 50 points to online players. By the way, the highest amount of the action points that players could recovered is 200 per day. Also, you could get action points from the related event or purchasing it by dragon gold. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Sircus1. AG account only allowed to participating Server13. You could login on our official website directly. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Sircus1. Sorry for my misleading answer. AG account only allowed to join the Server 13 and could not log in on our official website. Thanks a lot.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, James212. It has been done. You could puechase it in the game. Thanks a lot.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, jayzzy. If you join the server with the AG account or not? AG account only allowed to join the server 13. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, batre900. Upon checking, it wasn't happen to me. Could you clear cache or change a browser to have a try? Any result, please kindly let me know. Thanks.

Chromaniac
Chromaniac
2 posts
Shepherd

Just did the second Heroic Dungeon, the Ogre. On my first attempt i got stomped by the boss and then got the option to refine gear and engage again. Refined some gear, attacked and killed him, now the game is stuck, no result window, no loot chest, nothing, same happened yesterday, needed 2 attempts to kill a heroic and it bugged out, meaning i had to reload the page to continue, no xp, no gold, no loot, nothing.
Name and everything contained in Screenshot of where the game gets stuck when not killing heroic at the first attempt. Server is Destiny Hunter (AG one)
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/3538/dc2bug.jpg

KidA1515
KidA1515
4 posts
Shepherd

IGN: Mantus
Server: S1 Destiny Hunter

I just defeated Elite Escaped Shance. It took me a couple tries within the encounter. Upon defeating him, the screen froze showing my character in battle, but the chat window slid onto the screen. When I refreshed the page, It showed that I had defeated him, and I got the quest reward, but I didn't get the item drop from defeating him (and I don't know if I got experience/honor, etc.).

Nusspli
Nusspli
4 posts
Bard

IGN: mmmhNusspli
Server: S1-Destiny Hunter

I´ve got an "Immediate upgrade scroll" via the recharge bonus and can´t use it.
Please check out.

I can see the upgrade arrows at the character display...but they disapear as soon as I open the refine display.

So the scroll seems useless atm.

Nuss

KidA1515
KidA1515
4 posts
Shepherd

I get a recharge error every time I try to purchase dragon gold. IGN: Mantus S1 Destiny Hunter

klipsch10
klipsch10
1 posts
Nomad

IGN: Ahri
Server: S1

I bought the quota pack and i didn't get any reward but i lost 200 dragon gold. please help me.

MilzED
MilzED
6 posts
Nomad

My dragon gold suddenly decreases every day, Please check this problem.

IGN: Milz
Server: S1-Destiny Hunter

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Chromaniac. Sorry for this trouble and we will compensate the Scroll to your character later. Thanks a lot.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nusspli. Please click the arrow first and then click the button 'Combination' on the right page. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, KidA1515. Dose it still happen to you? I think you could change a time to have a try. If it still happens to you, please contact with me. Thanks.

Showing 16-30 of 255