ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498834
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, KidA1515. We will also compensate the Scroll to your character later. Thanks a lot.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, klipsch10. Please check it on your character's package. Thanks a lot.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, MilzED. I have searched your record of Dragon gold consuming. We found out you usually spend dragon gold for purchasing Action points, Hand of Midas, refreshing on Altar and so on. Thanks.

elimarrr
elimarrr
1 posts
Nomad

what is resilience for?

Mantide2012
Mantide2012
3 posts
Peasant

My games doesn't start, it says: Server Unavailable, security error...how can i fix it? i really like this game...
in game name: Myster

MilzED
MilzED
6 posts
Nomad

Sorry i wrong, i dont know purchase action point using dragon gold, i think free, i purchase every day, arghhh!!!

Mantide2012
Mantide2012
3 posts
Peasant

please i really want to play this game...

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, elimarrr. Resilience can decrease the Crit Hit rate. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Mantide2012. We have tested that we can enter the game. Could you please clear the cache and history, or use other browers to log in the game. Thanks.

silvercommender
silvercommender
1 posts
Peasant

i just purchased the Quoata Pack and didn`t get anything

xdragonx93
xdragonx93
4 posts
Nomad

Can't Enter :/

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, silvercommender. It doesn't happen to me, did you have check your backpack? Could you provide your nickname and server to me. Also, please tell me when did you purchase the Quota Pack, server time please. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, xdragonx93. Please tell me more details about your problem. Is there any prompt with you? Thanks.

rzxmazda
rzxmazda
1 posts
Nomad

i was wondering if u could decrease the time it takes for action points to recover. i LOVE playing Dragon's Call II!!! maybe decreasing it to 5 action pts/10 minutes?? please consider this. I'm sure others have this in their mind. PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!! Thx and great game ;D!!!

xdragonx93
xdragonx93
4 posts
Nomad

I am getting a report "Server unavailable,Security Erorr" and in the little white window "Alert.okLabel" Thats all, i do not know how to fix it. :/

Showing 31-45 of 255