ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498894
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Please clear your cache, history. Or have you tried to use other browsers to see if there is still happen? Thanks.

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

now my problem is 502 bad gateway during loading process i cant log on. pls fix this problem asap. thnx

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Do you play on server 15? Thanks.

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

s1 destiny hunter, bulang. gm in red dragon lair. ill beat d 1st til 3rd stage. but wheres my reward. blue crystal. ive only obtained exp 1100 and 500 blood soul. pls help me.. thnx

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Can you log in the game now? And it is random to get the crystal. When you pass the red dragon lair, you can get the 10 crystal shards every day. Thanks.

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

thnx gm. i had my first crystal shard at stage 6

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

si destiny hunter, bulang: gm i had a problem with instance loading at air keep(8) i cant get thru. i tried several times. about an half hour stil stuck on loading patch in air keep(8). pls help. thnx

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Please clear the cache or try to use other browsers to have a look. Thanks.

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

gm raymedia. i tried clear the cache and other browser. still cant get thru at instance air keep(8). pls helpp.. thnx

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

il tried wat u said but still it wont work to enter instance air keep(8)

Orto85
Orto85
2 posts
Nomad

Recharge error, payment through paypal have been confirmed. Message of the error: Recharge error. Did not get the dragon gold I paid for.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. Did you say that you still can not pass the (8) instance? Have you tried to change your formation or refine your equipment?

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Orto85. Please tell me your server, nickname, and order ID. Let me check it for you. Thanks.

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

"Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is not installed." Is the stated problem but I have the newest flash player and I have cleared cache and used different browsers.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, maatsbeast777. Can you offer us a screen shot about your problem? Thanks in advance.

Showing 91-105 of 255