amiraslan

amiraslan

1 post

[i]Please guys help me

Posted May 14, '13 at 8:15am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,750 posts

Thats not possible, AG have no "change your username"-function. Also Admins say "no", cuz things can break when they do it.

So you have these options:

- use this one and live with it.
- close your current account (note: never use it again!) and create a new one.
- create an alt account, note: AG have special rules for alt-accounts:

One alt is allowed for each multiplayer game on the site for  the purpose of clans or teams. Each alt must be linked in your main account  About(and the main must be linked in the alt account About) and close the comment. Furthermore, the alts must not interact with the rest of the Community. This is to ensure that no confusion arises as to who is who and the such.
Any alt made for a reason other than such shall be taken care of upon discovery, along with appropriate punishment doled out to the main account.

You can also ask a mod/admin if it is ok to use your old as alt and the new as main, surely you have to follow the urles then too.^^

Posted May 14, '13 at 8:43am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

I believe there is a tiny-small-itsy-bitsy chance they might change your username, but there should be a very VERY good reason for it. Try emailing Ferret ([email protected]) and explain your situation to him. =)

But DO make sure you have a good reason for your request, because a simple "I don't like it" or a "I got bored with it" doesn't go here, ok? ;)

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 6:03pm

RyanIsAwesome228

RyanIsAwesome228

1 post

thanks

Reply to [Answered] How edit the Username ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!