ForumsSupport ForumMaximK

18 5077
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I don't think this is a huge deal, and it didn't really bother me much, but I was wondering if this happened to anybody else. When I opened armorgames for some reason where it says you your logged in as it said MaximK. I thought this was weird and when I loaded another page it was gone, and when I pressed the back button it still wasn't there anymore. This confused me so I went to my page, and in the address where it says who's profile it is, I put MaximK, and it took me Here. It was his page, but he has no posts or anything, just 3 games submitted, I was wondering if anyone has any idea about this?

• 18 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Hmmm...Maybe someone mwent on armorgames with your computer and signed on.Idk.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well this happened me and it was when I got hacked I submitted a post ad it logged me on as him and when I tried to get back on the password was changed!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

KoS, was it the same user?

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

No, it was the ArmorGames account and my post came up as if ArmorGames posted it!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

If that's true, there could be a hacker going by that account...

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well now I have had two hacked accounts such as Crazynaitor + [/url=http://armorgames.com/user/kingofsleeping]KingOfSleeping[/url]

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

You mean they were both hacked by some user?

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

How come the link takes me to mofunzone?

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Crazynaitor got hacked?So much hacking going on latley.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

I guess I should switch off the password remembering browser then, if it can relate my account to being hacked. I guess it wouldn't matter as much to me as to the higher point ranks and accounts.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Yes but they changed the e-mail and my broswer doesn't do that which is good and I guess I could change my password!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

If you wish to remain secretive so hackers cannot get to you, don;t tell us that your crazynaitor.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Ha ha my password has been changed multiple times anyways and I doubt if a hacker can get my password!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Hackers don't always get into your account through your password...

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well how else coukld they do it a public libary?

Showing 1-15 of 18