ForumsSupport ForumMaximK

18 5072
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I don't think this is a huge deal, and it didn't really bother me much, but I was wondering if this happened to anybody else. When I opened armorgames for some reason where it says you your logged in as it said MaximK. I thought this was weird and when I loaded another page it was gone, and when I pressed the back button it still wasn't there anymore. This confused me so I went to my page, and in the address where it says who's profile it is, I put MaximK, and it took me Here. It was his page, but he has no posts or anything, just 3 games submitted, I was wondering if anyone has any idea about this?

• 18 Replies
Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

No, I don't really know, and why a public library? Why not a mall?

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Hmmm, my password/account still seems to be working right, and I did not post as him considering it was the hope page it did this on, and also, you guys above me, your getting a little off topic. If your going to post here make sure it is relevant or meaningful. And it would appear there is no harm done to my account, but I'm a little confused as to why this would happen. Also, Sharkbate, it couldn't have been someone at my house. Everyone else here doesn't really care about flash games, and that user has submitted some himself. No one at my house knows how to make flash games, or even have access to flash. I am not too bothered by this, but it just seems strange!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Yes, I suppose your right jwalshjr, sorry that I got a little carried away. As long as there's no harm done currently, we should leave this and focus on the more important updates.

Showing 16-18 of 18