ForumsThe TavernGadgets!

7 2469
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Do you have a gadget?Gadgets are my most favourite.I love them.See?The games on gadgets,the installations and all the things you ever think of about Gadgets!I love[i] I-PODS,I-PADS,LAPTOPS,and even an accessory of any Gadget.(Such as PENDRIVES,HARD DISKS,etc.) If you like GADGETS and want to share something about it to me,then this is the Place!

P.S-I sometimes also called the gadget guru of the Family!

• 7 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I don't have too many "gadgets", but the ones I do have a cherish. I have a laptop, with great performance for what it was worth and a smartphone that could withstand the apocalypse. My sister has a Iphone that I steal a lot, and I have a second laptop too. Other then that I don't have much. I have 2 broken MP3 players and speakers that my mom beats the living crap out of because they refuse to work sometimes (don't ask) and that's pretty much it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I like them, and use them heavily for work or my personal life, to a sufficient degree that I would venture to say I need them. I have an old Iphone 4, a Huawei Honor, a laptop shared with my brother and an old Ipod Classic.

I don't believe any of that tosh that gadgets and social media make us any less human or socially adept.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

smartphone, pc, laptop, mp3 player. thats it.
i'm not really into the fancy stuff. especially not in apple products.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Do we really need electronics do live everyday life? Or is it just controlling us....

I work on a computer. Hell of a lot better than doing paperwork. Is listening to music controlling your life? Only if you can't manage it properly. Then you have yourself to truly blame.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I love my pc I hope to upgrade it soon but its going to have to be gradual because I haven't got the money to do it all in one.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Showing 1-6 of 7