ForumsForum GamesChallenge Accepted

26 5788
obould
obould
712 posts
Nomad

First of all, I'd like to welcome everyone to the new game Challenge Accepted. For all of you flash gamers out there, this is the challenge for you.

So, How does it all work?

Good question. Every day, I will randomly select a game among the various games that I find that are arcade like with set time-limits/live limits that give scores at the end (Ex. Pixelknight). I will play the game a few times and my best score will become that day's Score-To-Beat. If you score higher than me, you will automatically earn a point. If you have the best score out of anyone that day, you will earn 3 points as that day's Champion, and 1 point for every day that you remain that game's champion.

What do the points do?

Absolutely nothing. They are just a personal thing, they can be whatever you'd like. HOWEVER, being a game champion does come with some responsibility

Game Champions

Being the champion of a game means that you will be able to be challenged by other players. People will be able to post scores for previously played games as ways of earning points as well, and taking your constant influx of points away. Make sure you keep a high score if you'd like to remain a game's champion.

How do I submit a score?

All daily scores MUST be submitted in the following format and a screenshot is required for the score to be counted as legitimate.

Username:
Game:
Screenshot:

Challenges must be submitted differently, however,

Username:
Champion being Challenged:
Game:
Champion's Score:
Your Score:
Screenshot:

Make sure to use these forms, or scores may not be accepted.

This post will be used for more FAQs later. Following posts will be reserved for various reasons. Another thread may be posted for champions, it will be linked below if that is the case.

• 26 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, didn't see that. Should have refreshed.
Never mind.

obould
obould
712 posts
Nomad

@Clancy - That's why it's a challenge :P, you can always try to beat the One Way Dungeon score as well, earn points that way.

@Tactical - Please do not submit scores lower than my score, as they will not be counted. Feel free to discuss your scores, but screenshots aren't suggested.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

=P

Username: Riptizoid101
Game: Crystal Crisis
Screenshot: http://i42.tinypic.com/2rrqflu.png

obould
obould
712 posts
Nomad

Nice, you're currently in the lead again xD

I've been trying to take down your One Way Dungeon score, almost got it, hit 403 m.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Nice, you're currently in the lead again xD

I've been trying to take down your One Way Dungeon score, almost got it, hit 403 m.

To be honest, I was lucky to get that score, partially. I had it easy for the first 250~ m. I guess that's one advantage of it being randomly generated.
obould
obould
712 posts
Nomad

Didn't beat it tonight, was playing around getting some scores for upcoming games. They'll be a bit out of the ordinary arcade games :P

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

When you say "whoever has the best score at the end of the day gets a point," is that midnight, AG time?

obould
obould
712 posts
Nomad

That happens to be whenever I have a chance to check back, minimum 24 hours. I'll post this new game in the morning, I have everything ready to go, but I've been out all day and can't post the screenshot from my phone.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Zone 9... 299 crystals... how do you get more than 400 at zone 7???

I'm having the same problem. My best is 360 by zone 8, but that's the only time I went over the 300 mark. I think you need to get multiple of the giant red crystals (they give you 50), but I can't get more than one.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

So is this over.... or is it still going?????

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I assume it's over. But, I win anyways =D. Unless I could take it over, but I'd have to ask obould.

Showing 16-26 of 26